Martinsx

What's your favorite mystical creatures in Final Fantasy games?

My favorite animal or should I say pet in Final Fantasy XV is the Oracle's canine companions Pryna and Umbra (Female and Male) which served as delivery dogs for Noctis and Lunafreya. They are one my favorite mystical creatures in the FF games. Umbra appeared in Final Fantasy XV and Brotherhood Final Fantasy XV.

2051920921_images(68).jpeg.29f37c084ac51b11f28a825fd214f908.jpeg

Mog_FFIX_Art.jpg

I'd have to go with moogles! I love cats because they're so cute and cuddly.

Moogles closely resemble cats, therefore they're my favorite. I especially love the Moogles in FFIX.

Aside from moogles, I also love Chocobos. I love them because of the sidequests involving them in FFIX.

I also am pretty intrigued with Odin from FFVIII. That mysterious horse riding bringer of death is pretty scary.

I would have to say Diablo from Final Fantasy 8. He was one hell of creature to acquire and really helped in the later stages of the game. Here's the pic:

7 minutes ago, GrayBrad said:

I would have to say Diablo from Final Fantasy 8. He was one hell of creature to acquire and really helped in the later stages of the game. Here's the pic:

Diablo from Final Fantasy 8 is a very good one and the thing which makes me love this creature so much is that it looks like a dragon. I have natural likeness for dragons and I wish they are still existing in our world today, I would tried getting one as a pet. 

Chocobos are my favorite. They've been my favorite since I've played Chocobo's Dungeon 2 on PlayStation 1. I like to ride them especially on Final Fantasy XV where you can even drift with them. Plus, their soundtrack is cool. 😄 

FINAL FANTASY XV_20161202203911.jpg

THE BEHEMOTH

vryqgDL.png

I don't know about you guys but I always thought they were cool. Aside from getting an 'oh shit' feeling in my gut whenever these things popped up in an encounter. Mainly the ones that could drop meteors on your head.

All those cute, little monsters like Moogles, Cactuars, Tonberry. I remember first time i encountered Tonberry. Aw, what a cute little mother*****r i said, but when he wiped me out, i was like wtf?! how? with that lamp and that little knife?! sneaky little bastard 🙂

Well I remember a lot of FF creatures having played some of them , and playing a little with my friend in turns on his computer , but my favorite of all is the Final Fantasy advance tactics Ultima crystal. Maybe that sounds stupid to you I know , but It stuck to me during the years and I still remember this fight till today.

Here is a picture of it so you can remember if , if you have played the game :hqdefault.jpg

Moogles have interested me more than Chocobos as a kid. The design is simple and memorable. I guess it's because they keep showing up when I play Final Fantasy as a kid. Plus anything with batwings/devilwings is badass for me.