Sign in to follow this  
superlicca

Hello!

Hi everyone! I am a newbie and just registered earlier. I know that I already posted earlier and forgot to introduce myself but I think it is not too late. 

I am from the Philippines and I am glad to be part of this Forum. I hope to have a good conversation with all of you. ☺️

23 hours ago, superlicca said:

Hi everyone! I am a newbie and just registered earlier. I know that I already posted earlier and forgot to introduce myself but I think it is not too late. 

I am from the Philippines and I am glad to be part of this Forum. I hope to have a good conversation with all of you. ☺️

Hello superlicca welcome to the forum, just like you I am also a newbie here and I am looking forward to have an interaction with you to some of the interesting discussion that we have in this site. Enjoy your stay here and good luck!

Just now, junrose123 said:

Hello superlicca welcome to the forum, just like you I am also a newbie here and I am looking forward to have an interaction with you to some of the interesting discussion that we have in this site. Enjoy your stay here and good luck!

Hi there! Thank you! I am also looking forward to having discussions with you and other members here. This forum is just interesting. 

Yes that is right, I am sure you will enjoy your  stay here because we have a lot of topics to discuss. Feel free to post and comments to some topics that we had since your opinions will be highly appreciated.

hello everyone! I am a newbie here and I wish to have fun and be able to have friends here. I also hope to learn here and be able to participate the discussions.