Sign in to follow this  
Kuzma

Pleased to meet you.

It's been a while since I did much forum browsing, but I've been looking for a new place to make my casual posting site of choice. Work is dull and I hardly ever go out except for on the weekends, so I really enjoy having a place to chat with people during the week when I've got the free time. I haven't played every FF game out there but I've got a lot of strong memories attached to games like FF4, FF7, and Kingdom Hearts from my childhood. I look forward to recommendations and discussion. 

• Like 1
  • Cookie Monster 1

Hi, Kuzma. It's nice to meet you. I hope you have a great time here in the forums. You'll find lots of interesting conversations. Especially, ones about stuff you like to play. 😀

Hello kuzma, welcome to the forum. I hope you will enjoy your stay here since I am also a newbie here. I am interested to have some conversation with you to some of our interesting topics that we have. Please don't hesitate to share your views into certain things. Have a nice day my friend.

Hi, Kuzma! It's nice to hear that and welcome to our forum!

You know when I see your name, I got interested because it sounds unusual. I searched for it right away and I got an information of Kyle Kuzma who is actually a NBA player and a member of Lakers. Did you get the name from him? Sorry if I don't relate with the name because I'm not really a fan of basketball, that's why I'm not familiar with famous NBA players - well except for Lebron James, Kobe Bryant, Kevin Duran, and Stephen Curry. Pardon me for talking about NBA players too much even though I'm not quiet sure yet if you really got the name from Kyle Kuzma.