Henrywrites

Longest time that you've played a game?

When i was in th college i used to play games for long time without stopping. i was kind of addicted to playing games at that time. the longest time i played a game was around six hours and inspite of playing the game for so much time i was not able to win it. 😂:classic_unsure::classic_wacko:

Edited by jpk0007

On 10/27/2018 at 2:09 PM, NerdIndeed said:

Oh, you mean "Flaris," the island where you start off as a vagrant. 50 hours? Man, that's over two days! No sleep? That's dedication right there.

On 10/27/2018 at 7:10 PM, Henrywrites said:

I was reading the post and said that it's quite incredible for one to do this. That has got to show how dedicated the poster is to that particular game which is good to some extent. 

I would have gamed longer but... it gets pretty hard to read things and your reaction times and logic making kinda.... goes out the window=/

I've actually spent a whole week awake (not including my two 1 hour naps). I can attest that you do indeed start halucinating after the fourth day (sometimes it won't happen till the fifth). Walking into the kitchen and seeing the Master Chief in gettinng a drink out of the fridge for a grunt is..... undeniably an odd occurance>.>;

I had friends in high school that would play WoW for literally days with out sleeping. I never got much into that, but I do remember once when I was a junior or senior, I spent almost 3 days attempting to play through the entirety of Ocarina of Time without stopping. I didn't make it, but by the time I fell asleep I kept hearing Navi in my head. It was trippy.

More recently I got pretty deep into No Man's Sky. Longest I've played was probably about 12-15 hours in one sitting. I haven't played it in a few weeks now, but when I start, all concept of time just goes out the damn window. It'll be like 5 PM, I'll start playing and next thing I know, its 6 AM and a moment I'll think, "Wow, it's only been an hour?"

On 10/25/2018 at 3:49 AM, nrnlss said:

When I was still in highschool I used to cut class to play video games(don't do this every one) and sometimes it will take 5-7 hrs straight of gaming. 

Haha, yours is even better than mine. You had to cut class sometimes but I don't go to school most times under the disguise of being very sick, only to stay back home to play games when my parents go to work. 

My plans failed one day when my mother decided to be locking up my games any day I don't go to school. 

• Haha 1

On 10/30/2018 at 10:01 AM, GRAV said:

I've actually spent a whole week awake (not including my two 1 hour naps). I can attest that you do indeed start halucinating after the fourth day (sometimes it won't happen till the fifth). Walking into the kitchen and seeing the Master Chief in gettinng a drink out of the fridge for a grunt is..... undeniably an odd occurance>.>;

A whole week awake? Haha, wow, I admire you, man. I can't even stay up for 24 hours, for me to do that I would need tons and tons of coffee.

On 10/27/2018 at 7:12 PM, jpk0007 said:

When i was in th college i used to play games for long time without stopping. i was kind of addicted to playing games at that time. the longest time i played a game was around six hours and inspite of playing the game for so much time i was not able to win it. 😂:classic_unsure::classic_wacko:

I can relate. Playing games for that long tends to make you feel somewhat exhausted. The constant tension in focusing your mind can make you feel tired. And staying in one spot is just as tiring as constantly moving around. You can also get muscle aches from playing too long. 😂

16 hours ago, Martinsx said:

Haha, yours is even better than mine. You had to cut class sometimes but I don't go to school most times under the disguise of being very sick, only to stay back home to play games when my parents go to work. 

My plans failed one day when my mother decided to be locking up my games any day I don't go to school. 

that's unfortunate, but at least you are forced to go to school hahaha. 

19 hours ago, nrnlss said:

that's unfortunate, but at least you are forced to go to school hahaha. 

Haha, like I ever had any other choice? I eventually had to throw my lies out the windows because they are useless when I can't get the games to play when I lie to stay at home. 

We do so many silly things when we were kids for selfish reasons. 

On 11/2/2018 at 3:32 PM, GRAV said:

As the only previous winner (quite literally i was the last person to post in the last iteration of this forum and there for was the winner) I can quite accurately say that you really don't want to win as it means the death of this here fourm place thing.

Alsos...... meesa winining!

I agree with you and we regret it later on in our life hahahaa.

On 11/2/2018 at 7:07 PM, NerdIndeed said:

A whole week awake? Haha, wow, I admire you, man. I can't even stay up for 24 hours, for me to do that I would need tons and tons of coffee.

This was years ago now=/ I have only just got back my 24-32hour waking powahs!XD Being old sucksV.V

22 hours ago, nrnlss said:

I agree with you and we regret it later on in our life hahahaa.

This seems like it were meant ofr a different thread.