junrose123

Are you a business minded people?

I am trying my best to find some legit ways to make money online and whenever I see an opportunity to earn from a particular thing or website I am making my way to have it so that I can make an earnings from it. I have also tried to do some business since it is good to have such for earning purposes.

Are you really open minded to have business? What can you say about it?

Yeah, I don't joke with anyway that I can be able to generate revenue. I have gained a lot of friends from the things that go on the internet and it is all because of my ability to focus and do the things that will bring more income to me. I'm a business minded person and do things that can help to increase my income flow. 

Ever since I entered college, I began to be more conscious of my money than when I was younger. I realized that money is a necessity and a means to live and it's kind of sad most people don't see this at that age because they still live with their parents. One business idea I had back then was selling prepaid load to my schoolmates. I'd only earn about $0.1 per load bought, sometimes even less. The profit margin was like only 5%-10%. It wasn't big but was enough to pay for my lunches most of the time.

I also took advantage of my classmates not having an internet connection (We're in the Philippines). I'd offer to download (Illegally of course) movies that otherwise would require them to go and buy from pirated CD merchants walking around. I offered a bundle of movies for the small price of $1. Mind you a single CD from the merchant was like $1.

I would love to venture into an online business sometime in the near future, I do have a niche in mind, but I won't tell. I am still in the process of studying and researching what I think will be the best approach to my plan. God-willing, I do hope that I get successful with it so that I can retire early by earning passively or have the ability to focus more on other aspects of life like family.

17 hours ago, junrose123 said:

... Are you really open minded to have business? What can you say about it?

I did not choose to work at my own business. It became a necessity. My husband taught himself certain things about investing and asked me to help. That's what got me started. But then my husband's health and his business took a turn for the worse and I had to figure out something I could do on my own. I was encouraged by reading the success stories of others. I figured if the could do it, then so could I. Whenever certain income opportunities are presented I explore them. But there are two expressions that I've heard all my life. The first is “All that glitters is not gold.” The second is “If it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't true.” Those two expressions are a warning and advice to tread cautiously when considering legitimate income opportunities. In the online world it is so easy to get tricked or scammed. But that doesn't mean you can't do some serious legitimate work and earn income. You have to be diligent and determined.

19 hours ago, rlpzbeermoney said:

Ever since I entered college, I began to be more conscious of my money than when I was younger. I realized that money is a necessity and a means to live and it's kind of sad most people don't see this at that age because they still live with their parents. One business idea I had back then was selling prepaid load to my schoolmates. I'd only earn about $0.1 per load bought, sometimes even less. The profit margin was like only 5%-10%. It wasn't big but was enough to pay for my lunches most of the time.

I also took advantage of my classmates not having an internet connection (We're in the Philippines). I'd offer to download (Illegally of course) movies that otherwise would require them to go and buy from pirated CD merchants walking around. I offered a bundle of movies for the small price of $1. Mind you a single CD from the merchant was like $1.

Yes that was a good idea to make some extra money, being a student is really hard especially if you came from a poor family since  you will need to buy those things that you need for your studies.  Yes that is really true that money is a necessity, it is very hard to live if you don't have money to buy all your basic needs. When I was in college I also made several sideline job such as making a research paper for my classmates and other students that wishes to have an instant research paper or feasibility study as well since my classmates before are lazy that is why I accepted their offer for a service fee.

I am glad that even when I was still studying I was already earning and it was  a big help already since I can  paid for my transportation and  can have even my food allowance so that my parents would no longer give some money to me and just used it for important things. So whenever there is an opportunity to make money in a legit ways I am grabbing it always since opportunity knock only ones so better grabbed it before it is too late.

2 hours ago, junrose123 said:

Yes that was a good idea to make some extra money, being a student is really hard especially if you came from a poor family since  you will need to buy those things that you need for your studies.  Yes that is really true that money is a necessity, it is very hard to live if you don't have money to buy all your basic needs. When I was in college I also made several sideline job such as making a research paper for my classmates and other students that wishes to have an instant research paper or feasibility study as well since my classmates before are lazy that is why I accepted their offer for a service fee.

I am glad that even when I was still studying I was already earning and it was  a big help already since I can  paid for my transportation and  can have even my food allowance so that my parents would no longer give some money to me and just used it for important things. So whenever there is an opportunity to make money in a legit ways I am grabbing it always since opportunity knock only ones so better grabbed it before it is too late. 

Hahahaha. I'm also the same way. I also offered to do my classmate's assignments and projects for a fee. You won't believe the laziness of students nowadays. Even if they have no computers at home, a simple trip to the internet cafe costs 20 pesos/hr. They pay me minimum 100 pesos + the printing (I have a printer at home). It wasn't poverty that inspired me to earn some extra cash. It was just because I was more cash conscious than most of my peers. Most of them spend ridiculous amounts of money of clothes and shoes just to "fit in". I don't.

Yes I usually looking for the capability to make cash from a scenario. proper business people supply more price than profits made, horrific enterprise people supply much less fee than earnings made. The extra fee you give and the more people you deliver that value to, the more money you’ll make.

On 10/11/2018 at 7:52 PM, rlpzbeermoney said:

Hahahaha. I'm also the same way. I also offered to do my classmate's assignments and projects for a fee. You won't believe the laziness of students nowadays. Even if they have no computers at home, a simple trip to the internet cafe costs 20 pesos/hr. They pay me minimum 100 pesos + the printing (I have a printer at home). It wasn't poverty that inspired me to earn some extra cash. It was just because I was more cash conscious than most of my peers. Most of them spend ridiculous amounts of money of clothes and shoes just to "fit in". I don't.

It seems like you are having a good time since you are laughing with my post,  I have also tried it to work for some homework and projects of my classmates before  since they were lazy to do it. I grab the opportunity to earn, they pay me a service fee for every tasks that I will make. Sometimes I make  a scenario in reporting in which I will asks the reporter a question but honestly he/she really knows already the answer so that our teacher would be amaze that my classmates were smart,  but in reality they are not since all of those was just scripted and they just pay me for my talent.

1 hour ago, junrose123 said:

It seems like you are having a good time since you are laughing with my post,  I have also tried it to work for some homework and projects of my classmates before  since they were lazy to do it. I grab the opportunity to earn, they pay me a service fee for every tasks that I will make. Sometimes I make  a scenario in reporting in which I will asks the reporter a question but honestly he/she really knows already the answer so that our teacher would be amaze that my classmates were smart,  but in reality they are not since all of those was just scripted and they just pay me for my talent. 

Those kind of bad people exists but hey at least you're getting paid. I also don't like a majority of my classmates before. My aim was really the money and I had to play a plastic personality just so I can be friendly with them enough to offer them opportunities to let me do tasks for them.

I was laughing because I thought I was unique in my situation. I never expected someone on a forum to have done things I did.

Edited by rlpzbeermoney

On 10/10/2018 at 11:31 PM, rlpzbeermoney said:

That's smart of you. I can see how that would have clicked in the previous decade. Things were really different in the early 2000's. Nowadays you're not as likely to offer such services since anyone can download free movies. And home internet has become a necessity as much as refrigerators. I'm glad you were able to make the best of it at that time. 💿

This thread reminds me of a question usually pitched in by multi-level marketing agents "Are you open-minded? Would you like to turn that $5 of yours to $500?" LOL.

Kidding aside. In this day and age of modern technology, there's a lot of earning opportunities out there without ever needing to get out of your house. The only hard part is knowing what works, will it be interesting for you, and will you be able to do it for the rest of your life. E-commerce is a good bet for an online business, and others say blogging/vlogging. Either way, you need to do a lot of reading and research beforehand in order to be successful. 

So, good luck to all of us! Peace!

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, rlpzbeermoney said:

Those kind of bad people exists but hey at least you're getting paid. I also don't like a majority of my classmates before. My aim was really the money and I had to play a plastic personality just so I can be friendly with them enough to offer them opportunities to let me do tasks for them.

I was laughing because I thought I was unique in my situation. I never expected someone on a forum to have done things I did.

Maybe If my classmates were not lazy before, I think I am not earning from them and honestly I really don't want to do it to them since I am teaching them on to be lazy and just wait for other people to do those things for them because they are in school supposedly to learn not to have some fun or anything else. All achievements should be attained through hard work not just in a shortcut an easy way but because I badly need money to finance my studies, I just learn to accept their offer even tough it was against my will. The only thing that I was thinking when receiving their offer is that I am mainly doing this to help them and also to help me finish my studies since I don't want my parents to receive all the burdens of doing work to just support my studies. i find a way on how to earn money so that at least I will not be a big problem for them since I am earning even in just small amounts with my own initiative.

On 10/13/2018 at 2:18 AM, NerdIndeed said:

This thread reminds me of a question usually pitched in by multi-level marketing agents "Are you open-minded? Would you like to turn that $5 of yours to $500?" LOL.

Kidding aside. In this day and age of modern technology, there's a lot of earning opportunities out there without ever needing to get out of your house. The only hard part is knowing what works, will it be interesting for you, and will you be able to do it for the rest of your life. E-commerce is a good bet for an online business, and others say blogging/vlogging. Either way, you need to do a lot of reading and research beforehand in order to be successful. 

So, good luck to all of us! Peace!

I think so too. It's amazing how lots of people have become very rich through the use of the internet. It appears that many of us have created our own means of income without having to rely on regular jobs. I remember how others doubted and ridiculed would be bloggers and vloggers. But who's earning thousands of dollars now? It's those who were brave and creative enough to pursue something new. 😀

12 hours ago, junrose123 said:

Maybe If my classmates were not lazy before, I think I am not earning from them and honestly I really don't want to do it to them since I am teaching them on to be lazy and just wait for other people to do those things for them because they are in school supposedly to learn not to have some fun or anything else. All achievements should be attained through hard work not just in a shortcut an easy way but because I badly need money to finance my studies, I just learn to accept their offer even tough it was against my will. The only thing that I was thinking when receiving their offer is that I am mainly doing this to help them and also to help me finish my studies since I don't want my parents to receive all the burdens of doing work to just support my studies. i find a way on how to earn money so that at least I will not be a big problem for them since I am earning even in just small amounts with my own initiative.

I didn't like some of the people I was offering my services to. Like they were the type of people that don't consider the consequences of their actions. In my mind, doing there work is going to backfire on them when they reach adulthood. Like they'll be stressed out and unable to accomplish tasks in the workplace. Sure enough, one of them was fired from their job already and is now a "stand-by". Being good at school doesn't automatically mean you'll do good in the workplace, but if you ditch school altogether, you can't function in real life. They may have gotten their diploma but they won't know how to use it.

4 hours ago, Steve5 said:

I think so too. It's amazing how lots of people have become very rich through the use of the internet. It appears that many of us have created our own means of income without having to rely on regular jobs. I remember how others doubted and ridiculed would be bloggers and vloggers. But who's earning thousands of dollars now? It's those who were brave and creative enough to pursue something new. 😀

Yeah I get that. Like people were skeptic of Youtube back in it's early days. Even calling Youtubers to get a real job. Fast forward to 2018, most of them are in mansions and have Lamborghini and crap. A single video can earn up to hundred thousands a day. It's crazy I know. There's no excuse for people to earn money now. It all depends on how crafty you are in earning the money you want.

• Haha 1

On 10/14/2018 at 3:45 AM, Steve5 said:

True to that. I remember back in the day when I told a few of my close friends that I am venturing into something new and I would like to earn without leaving our house they all laughed at me. One of them even said that he'll have his arm cut off if I ever did find one. Now here I am, and it's so fun to prove them wrong, LOL.

• Haha 1

Since I was a kid, I have been dreaming of having my own business. I want to have my own restaurant or coffee shop. I like all the ideas where I can earn money. I remember that when I was studying, I would buy some stationery sets and sell it to my classmates with a small profit. 

21 hours ago, NerdIndeed said:

True to that. I remember back in the day when I told a few of my close friends that I am venturing into something new and I would like to earn without leaving our house they all laughed at me. One of them even said that he'll have his arm cut off if I ever did find one. Now here I am, and it's so fun to prove them wrong, LOL.

I'm sorry, but I need to ask. What ever did happen to his arm? 😅

I'm just glad we have people like us who are open to creative means of income. Even skeptics nowadays are trying their luck with online business. The most well known example of online work are freelance sites. They will allow you to find clients who'll pay handsomely for well-done work. 😀

On 10/14/2018 at 8:39 AM, rlpzbeermoney said:

Yeah I get that. Like people were skeptic of Youtube back in it's early days. Even calling Youtubers to get a real job. Fast forward to 2018, most of them are in mansions and have Lamborghini and crap. A single video can earn up to hundred thousands a day. It's crazy I know. There's no excuse for people to earn money now. It all depends on how crafty you are in earning the money you want.

That's true. The world has changed so much since then. Youtubers have certainly turned the tables around. Now they're practically earning so much money that they don't know how to spend it. And those who laughed at them are still struggling with their mediocre jobs. Reality is harsh when you look at it. Especially, karma. 😂

59 minutes ago, Steve5 said:

I'm sorry, but I need to ask. What ever did happen to his arm? 😅

I'm just glad we have people like us who are open to creative means of income. Even skeptics nowadays are trying their luck with online business. The most well known example of online work are freelance sites. They will allow you to find clients who'll pay handsomely for well-done work. 😀

His arm is still intact but now has a tarnished self-pride. He can't believe that it is now possible to earn while only being at home. It is the first time that he had heard of PayPal when I did mention it to him. Everything for him is new and said he'll do proper research and try to be like me too.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, NerdIndeed said:

His arm is still intact but now has a tarnished self-pride. He can't believe that it is now possible to earn while only being at home. It is the first time that he had heard of PayPal when I did mention it to him. Everything for him is new and said he'll do proper research and try to be like me too.

Well, that's how things go. Most of these skeptics end up losing the bet with those who proved them wrong. It's hilarious how quickly they decide to follow successful online entrepreneurs. As long as it's proven to work, they'll want to follow suit for money's sake. 😂

I don't know if I'm business minded. I feel like I have a mind that works well for budgets and finances, but I don't know if that would be enough for running a successful business.

To me, being business minded incorporates a whole lot of characteristics. I don't think I possess everything that's needed to be successful!

On 10/18/2018 at 6:59 AM, Steve5 said:

That's true. The world has changed so much since then. Youtubers have certainly turned the tables around. Now they're practically earning so much money that they don't know how to spend it. And those who laughed at them are still struggling with their mediocre jobs. Reality is harsh when you look at it. Especially, karma. 😂

The OG Youtubers are now in a private mansion in Hollywood hills. They're living the good life. I'm kind of kicking myself for not starting Youtube early. Back in 2014, there was a massive boom in the gaming videos and that led to Pewdiepie's success. In fact a lot of gaming channels now owe it to the boom. If you start a gaming channel now, you'd be hard up to even earn now.

• Haha 1

On 10/14/2018 at 7:35 AM, rlpzbeermoney said:

I didn't like some of the people I was offering my services to. Like they were the type of people that don't consider the consequences of their actions. In my mind, doing there work is going to backfire on them when they reach adulthood. Like they'll be stressed out and unable to accomplish tasks in the workplace. Sure enough, one of them was fired from their job already and is now a "stand-by". Being good at school doesn't automatically mean you'll do good in the workplace, but if you ditch school altogether, you can't function in real life. They may have gotten their diploma but they won't know how to use it.

Yes that is really true, that is the sad reality that is happening in our society. Some people are now very lazy to their responsibility and the small things that they should have to performed is being given to other people  which are not really good.  Like for instance those students that instead of doing their homework and other projects they tend to pass it to somebody and just give them some money so that they will not feel some hardship and stress about it which is really not a good work for a student.