FFExtreme Forums
junrose123

Are you a business minded people?

Of course yes, I'm 100% business minded and profit oriented in anything I've ever engaged myself with. I have this orienteering that time is money and as a result of that, it should be always maximized into making profit. So, I live for the money. 

3 hours ago, junrose123 said:

Yes that is really true, that is the sad reality that is happening in our society. Some people are now very lazy to their responsibility and the small things that they should have to performed is being given to other people  which are not really good.  Like for instance those students that instead of doing their homework and other projects they tend to pass it to somebody and just give them some money so that they will not feel some hardship and stress about it which is really not a good work for a student.

I think that's the main problem in our country. People are complaining about low wages and rising good costs but I think people are just lazy. They have the option to find another source of income. People just need to put in the work necessary. I think the incoming generation of millennial are screwed, because I don't think they will be just lazy working and not contributing to the society in any way.

Well if you ask me whether I am a completely practical person then my answer will obviously be "yes" because I am completely practical in my approach toward life. I won't, however, say that I m a completely business minded person and I always think of making profit in everything I do. I would say that there are many occasions in life when you have to think from your heart and not your brains. However, I don't think that there is anything wrong in being completely focused and think very practically in life.

When it comes on earning money online I am open mind because every cent gained counts for me, I have also tried a lot of websites to earn more money, some of them were legit but some of them were scam sites and I lost my time there.

15 hours ago, rlpzbeermoney said:

The OG Youtubers are now in a private mansion in Hollywood hills. They're living the good life. I'm kind of kicking myself for not starting Youtube early. Back in 2014, there was a massive boom in the gaming videos and that led to Pewdiepie's success. In fact a lot of gaming channels now owe it to the boom. If you start a gaming channel now, you'd be hard up to even earn now.

I agree. It's also inspiring to learn how he started. He took a big risk in his attempt to make a living out of playing games. Even his parents had their doubts. Felix had a lot riding on his online streaming. So when it turned out that he was right, I could only imagine the joy he felt. 😄

That's also true. The market easily becomes saturated once others find success. Just like how there are now many aspiring Youtubers. There are so many people imitating what original Youtubers did. Such is the influence of possibly making it big. This isn't far from acting where people want to become rich and famous. 😀

2 hours ago, wallet said:

When it comes on earning money online I am open mind because every cent gained counts for me, I have also tried a lot of websites to earn more money, some of them were legit but some of them were scam sites and I lost my time there.

I've had a similar experience. But mine wasn't so much that they were scam sites. It was more like they're not worth the time. I'm just glad I've found what works for me. I'm sure many of us are earning lots of money. It's about how much time and effort you're willing to invest in what you do on a daily basis. 🐱

I think we can  make our vacant time more worth it by doing some online sites because it is already a big help for us instead of doing nothing for the whole day. We must make our own initiative if we want to earn more, we must not just depend on our offline job but instead find some ways to make some money because time is really precious and we should make use of it at the soonest possible way.

On 10/21/2018 at 3:10 PM, rlpzbeermoney said:

I think that's the main problem in our country. People are complaining about low wages and rising good costs but I think people are just lazy. They have the option to find another source of income. People just need to put in the work necessary. I think the incoming generation of millennial are screwed, because I don't think they will be just lazy working and not contributing to the society in any way.

Yes I agree that it is been one of the diseases of our fellowmen for a longer period of time already, being lazy even though we can make things possible on our own efforts are already been the main problem in our country. I wished that our fellowmen must be hard working and be smart in a ways since we can do much better if we will just have the imitative to look for some ways to make some extra money instead of  playing some games  or having a sleep in the afternoon. We must make use of our precious time  at the fullest if possible.