Sign in to follow this  
limberg

Favorite Final Fantasy Cosplay

Hey guys, who among you love cosplay? I do! And I'm a sucker for pretty girls who love to do cosplay.

In this thread, I would like you to post your favorite Final Fantasy cosplay pics!

Let me start.

Rinoa_Heartilly_Cosplay_51.jpg

I just love this. She looks so much like Rinoa Heartily. The costume is simple but looks exactly like what is seen in the game. Her hair is long and straight. And that smile takes my breath away.

• Like 1

1185419864_lunaxnoctis.thumb.jpg.404308652962142c78665f5f814afa8d.jpg

This one's my favorite lunafreya x noctis cosplays! For me this is the most badass cosplay for this couple from FFXV. Have you guys seen this photo as well before? I really like how they manage to look like a real FFXV characters. Lunafreya's cosplayer here is so sexy, just like Luna herself and Noctis is so good looking in this photo. Also, I like how they project themselves to the camera! They are such a pro! It looks really sophisticated, elegant, and high class, isn't it? What do you think of it guys? 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, mitan143 said:

1185419864_lunaxnoctis.thumb.jpg.404308652962142c78665f5f814afa8d.jpg

This one's my favorite lunafreya x noctis cosplays! For me this is the most badass cosplay for this couple from FFXV. Have you guys seen this photo as well before? I really like how they manage to look like a real FFXV characters. Lunafreya's cosplayer here is so sexy, just like Luna herself and Noctis is so good looking in this photo. Also, I like how they project themselves to the camera! They are such a pro! It looks really sophisticated, elegant, and high class, isn't it? What do you think of it guys? 

I really like this photo. They look so real characters from FF. If someone will just send me this photo without saying it is a cosplay, I will think that this is just a photo of FF characters. 

2 hours ago, limberg said:

Hey guys, who among you love cosplay? I do! And I'm a sucker for pretty girls who love to do cosplay.

In this thread, I would like you to post your favorite Final Fantasy cosplay pics!

Let me start.

I just love this. She looks so much like Rinoa Heartily. The costume is simple but looks exactly like what is seen in the game. Her hair is long and straight. And that smile takes my breath away.

She is really beautiful and looks like a real character. I think she is from China, Taiwan, or Korea. Her hair and features look so perfect for her character. 

22 hours ago, limberg said:

Let me start.

Wow she is astonishing and beautiful! What's more, she cosplay so well and resemble the real character! That is extraordinary! A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing this to us. I adore the work going into cosplay but im not much for outfits myself, but rather in any case I truly value it. 

Edited by anyone01

@NerdIndeed, Wow, that tifa cosplayer looks so hawt! 😍

She looks just like the Tifa that I saw in FF Advent Children. The costume is perfect. Her body fits the costume perfectly.

@superliccaAerith in that shot looks more like a Disney Princess than a Final Fantasy heroine. :classic_biggrin:

On 10/13/2018 at 7:48 PM, superlicca said:

Aerith - Final Fantasy VII

This girl looks so beautiful and lovely!

image.png.c9e955d15dbfafdd955ba692c43ab965.png

Oh I love this one! Perfectly gorgeous and dreamy - this would be a fun one for Halloween coming up just around the corner. I think the style of the photography goes really well with the cosplay outfit here too.

On 10/15/2018 at 9:53 AM, limberg said:

@NerdIndeed, Wow, that tifa cosplayer looks so hawt! 😍

She looks just like the Tifa that I saw in FF Advent Children. The costume is perfect. Her body fits the costume perfectly.

@limberg She looks so smexy and feisty, right? I wonder if she's still single LOL. And yes, I believe she is portraying Tifa in FF Advent Children hence the costume.