Sign in to follow this  
anyone01

Who is Cloud's father?

I just wondering who is Cloud's father. Did they say Cloud's father in the game?  I Think about whether he kicked the bucket, or if he's some place on the planet? I continue considering who it could be nevertheless I haven't a sign and this is an entirely abnormal idea. However, my considerations are that Cloud's father was somebody from Shinra in the diversion Im not sure. I haven't  get any information to back it up however that is the thing that I think. If someone knows who is the possible Clouds father please leave a comment.

I don't think his father has been mentioned in the game. He was a new recruit in the army in FF: Crisis Core. Even there his lineage wasn't mentioned and he was actually saved in the end by Zack, the main protagonist of FF: Crisis Core.

Another great question would be: Who is Cloud's mother? Anyways, I think it's already been confirmed that Cloud's mind got messed up by Sephiroth, and Tifa helped him fix his damaged psyche. Some say he is a clone, sure. Or maybe he was only lead to thinking so.