FFExtreme Forums
junrose123

What is your favorite hobby?

I think my favorite hobby is to sing karaoke since it makes me feel relax and comfortable especially after doing a long hours of work in the office. I mainly sing together with my friends or family and have a slight drinks so that it will become more interesting and exciting. Sometimes we need to have some unwind so that we will become more motivated for the whole day.

How about you guys what is your favorite hobby?

I have a lot of hobbies. I like watching videos, playing games and my guitar,  and eating some snacks. 😁  But if I have to mention one, it would be watching Youtube videos. It is very worthwhile. I watch to learn, about places, people, events, inventions and this is also my way to get information about current events.  

Well I have three hobbies that I always do when I have a free time. One is playing games on my  console/pc I guess my life is not complete whenever I missed to play a game on my console/pc, Ever since I was a kid gaming is my hobby. Two is reading interesting book to fed up my brain as we all know that we cant live the rest of our life playing computer or console games. Three is to play sport, I always play table tennis and basketball in the morning to be healthy although sometimes I exercise in my console which is Wii sport.

Edited by anyone01

Sometimes I do watch some comedy movies at YouTube because it makes me laugh and smile for an instant. It relieves my stress and headaches in doing a long hours of work in my office.  Watching comedy movies was one of my favorite hobby because I feel comfortable about it, it makes my wrinkles go away and look younger that before. It is really amazing since it is very entertaining and full of laughter.

I like listening to music and watching foreign videos (if I can find them with English subtitles or dubbed in English).  When I was younger I enjoyed sewing.  But my eyes are not so good any more.  It's hard to see the needle and thread.

I also listen to some music whenever I feel bad or if I am tired already doing some of my online sites because listening to music makes me feel fine and motivated ti do things around me.  My favorite music are those love songs because they are very good to ears and makes me fall in love in an instant. I think I cannot live without music that is why everyday I am trying my best to listen to it even n just a few minutes.

My favorite hobby when I'm idle and goofing around is YouTube. I do watch everything from cat videos, music videos, funny clips, how-to tutorials, the world news, etc. I'm also into reading articles related to technology, financial literacy, and self-improvement. I always strive and make it a point to be a better version of myself compared to yesterday.

Aside from gaming I like reading and listening to podcasts, doing stuff out in nature such as hiking and cycling, and spending time with my family and my dog. I’m a pretty simple person with simple interests really!

Just yesterday when I was feeling bored, the only thing that came to my mind was to play games. This is one thing that makes me happy when I am feeling lonely and I believe that it is a nice way to enjoy the good times of doing things that we love. 

My favorite hobby is watching football or soccer. It's not necessarily a must that I would have to go to the stadium, a good comfortable viewing center will do the trick for me. 

I can literally watch football all day without getting bored and my favorite leagues are English Premier League and Spanish La Liga. 

On 10/13/2018 at 6:43 PM, NerdIndeed said:

My favorite hobby when I'm idle and goofing around is YouTube. I do watch everything from cat videos, music videos, funny clips, how-to tutorials, the world news, etc. I'm also into reading articles related to technology, financial literacy, and self-improvement. I always strive and make it a point to be a better version of myself compared to yesterday.

If not because of the issues that we are having with expensive data right here in Nigeria, I will say that going to the YouTube channel is something that is nice for me to do. I think that I always have so much to achieve by doing that unlike when I am wasting time chatting with people that doesn't improve my life in any way. 

My favorite hobby is probably playing guitar. I also enjoy video games, drawing, reading sci-fi novels, watching films, finding new interesting music to listen to, taking walks, and biking. In recent years I picked up a little bit of cooking which is fun and a very practical skill to have.

13 hours ago, t3rryf0ldz said:

My favorite hobby is probably playing guitar. I also enjoy video games, drawing, reading sci-fi novels, watching films, finding new interesting music to listen to, taking walks, and biking. In recent years I picked up a little bit of cooking which is fun and a very practical skill to have.

I actually tried learning how to play guitar when I took lessons but I seem to get distracted by something along the way and I eventually didn't get to master how to play well. 

I still manage to know how to play a little but I'm still far behind from being good at it. Maybe later, I would still go back to it. 

On 11/1/2018 at 2:27 PM, Henrywrites said:

If not because of the issues that we are having with expensive data right here in Nigeria, I will say that going to the YouTube channel is something that is nice for me to do. I think that I always have so much to achieve by doing that unlike when I am wasting time chatting with people that doesn't improve my life in any way. 

I see. Don't you have unlimited plans over there? I'm referring to an internet connection. I suggest to enjoy YouTube and still save data it's best to watch videos in 360p, it's viewable but of course, having it in HD somehow makes a little difference.

On 11/1/2018 at 2:27 PM, Henrywrites said:

Filipinos are experts in abusing bugs in our telco. I'm signed up in a Facebook group full of bugs and promos for getting free data. There are also other options to get free internet access anywhere. VPNs are often free and some offer free access to the Internet as long as you open your mobile data. A few of my friends abuse this feature as well. Some are paid but it's worth it for a small price.

On 10/11/2018 at 7:10 PM, superlicca said:

I have a lot of hobbies. I like watching videos, playing games and my guitar,  and eating some snacks. 😁  But if I have to mention one, it would be watching Youtube videos. It is very worthwhile. I watch to learn, about places, people, events, inventions and this is also my way to get information about current events.  

It's funny that Youtube has become a hobby of sorts. We practically watch their content on a daily basis. It's like the modern TV. You can watch everything on this platform. That's why I also like spending time viewing new videos such movie trailers and reactions. ☺️

For me,  my favorite things to do is besides of writing a content, is to played my mobile games account theMobile Legends Bang Bang. Up to now for more than a years I played this mobile games. It helps me to ease my stress moment, it gaves me enjoyment while ill played the games. For me this game is the best  5v5  MOBA Games I ever played.

I think for now my favorite hobby is to work online since I am enjoying it very much, I am earning from it while at the same having some fun and new learning which I really like the most. Working online  leads me to become time conscious that I really need to make use of my precious time for things that would really benefit me most. It is good to work on my online sites than wasting my time for playing some games for the whole day and end up nothing which is really a waste of time in my own opinion.

Chilling. No kidding. That includes, playing games, listening to music, making a reasearch about things I am interested in. I am a person who enjoys my time only laying in bed and playing with my phone or on my laptop. When I get bored on the game or I get too tired, I then move to making a research of the things I am interested in. Maybe searching for a new game, checking new phones (that I really can't even afford to buy one) and even listening to new music.