Sign in to follow this  
Henrywrites

Have you ever hacked a game?

Gaming involves passing through a lot of challenges and gathering of points for the gaming to become successful. I came to notice that there are gamers that hack some games so that it will be easier for them to play it. 

Have you ever hacked any game that you played? 

Well no I have never ever hacked a game in order to gain an advantage and make it easy to play the game. Actually, I would never have done it even if I had the ability to do such hacking. The whole purpose of playing a new game will be defeated if you know everything beforehand. After all, we play the games to enjoy them and you can enjoy a game when it is not predictable

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, jpk0007 said:

Well no I have never ever hacked a game in order to gain an advantage and make it easy to play the game. Actually, I would never have done it even if I had the ability to do such hacking. The whole purpose of playing a new game will be defeated if you know everything beforehand. After all, we play the games to enjoy them and you can enjoy a game when it is not predictable

Yeah, this is something that those that are playing hacked versions of the games don't understand. When winnings are that easy, you always notice that the reason of playing the game is defeated. 

I've never hacked a game, but on the odd occasion I have used cheats that were known for certain games.

I do find though that cheats take some of the satisfaction out of winning a game or passing a level - to me, a big part of the enjoyment of gaming comes from the challenges they present. 

I never hacked a game, nor tried to hacked one. Tho I used cheat sometimes, when I was younger, but hacking a game never came across my mind. I don't even know how to hacked a social media, so I don't have a chance hacking a game.

I never hacked a game before, I've tried hacking one just for fun but I am not really good at that stuff so I stopped and never did it again. It was a game made by my friend and he challenge me to hack it, it was a basic game similar to mario.

8 hours ago, amelia88 said:

I've never hacked a game, but on the odd occasion I have used cheats that were known for certain games.

I do find though that cheats take some of the satisfaction out of winning a game or passing a level - to me, a big part of the enjoyment of gaming comes from the challenges they present. 

Using cheats on some games is something that I never felt like doing. Back in those days, I used to play pes with friends and while some of them can use r2 to score curved goals, I never felt that it is something that I should learn as well. 

6 hours ago, allyn2017 said:

I never hacked a game before, I've tried hacking one just for fun but I am not really good at that stuff so I stopped and never did it again. It was a game made by my friend and he challenge me to hack it, it was a basic game similar to mario.

Me too. Hacking needs skill and knowledge of computer stuff. I'm not really good at using codes in technology. I just prefer to play the game the old fashioned way. But sometimes I like watching how hacks make the game much easier to play. 😇

I'm proud to say I did (if it was considered hacking). It only has something to do with character stats, and it doesn't have anything to do with hacking one's account or anything. All I did was swap weapons (there's a way it should be carried out which I will not explain any further), and this method gives me 200% more attack rating compared to the normal one.

Nope. What is the point of playing a time-consuming fun game, designed to challenge you and solve problems critically and creatively if you desired to finish it within a couple of minutes by hacking or cheating in the game? Hacking a game to gain more points without earning it through hard work is unfair and would not probably enhance your gaming skills or give you a tactical idea to defeat a certain character or experience the blissful moment of accomplishing a given task, which allows you to enter the next level. A game is meant to be played not meant to be hacked and lazily acquire the desired level or status.

I have never hacked a game because I love to play a game for real, I like the challenge and I like to win because I can not because I cheat. I hate gamers who cheat to win, is not fair at all.