FFExtreme Forums
Henrywrites

Did you use to play games while in class?

When I was in school there were no video games. It didn't really matter. I attended Catholic school and those nuns had eyes in the back of their heads. It was hard to sneak anything past them. LOL.  If my kids played games in school, it had to be games they borrowed from their friends.  I didn't let take devices to school.  Not because I thought they would play with them.  It's because I thought they would lose them!  LOL.

On 10/21/2018 at 2:02 PM, jpk0007 said:

Yes, I too used to play games when the class was going on and also got caught and punished by the teacher a few times. I was very much addicted to playing games when I was in school.  In fact, whenever there was some boring subject being taught by the teacher, mostly Mathematics, me and most of my friends would sit on the back benches and play games the whole time,

Gaming during some boring lectures is one of the ways that we can get things to working better for us as regards the fun part. I'm sorry that you were caught and punished a few times, but gaming in class can also be fun to an extent. 

11 hours ago, superlicca said:

I agree with you. It is really hard to play games while in class. Some of your classmates would really tell your teachers for doing this. And the worst is if the teacher calls you and asks a question, you won't be able to answer since you don't pay attention. 

Never mind not being able to answer the question. You can just say that you haven't read that. The hard part would be to stand up immediately without revealing the gadget you're holding. Only someone who's quick to react can save it from being confiscated. That's why we need friends. 😂

Back in my highschool days I used to play Mini militia with my friend while my teacher is discussing. Its fun and easy to play. Mini militia is a 2D shooting recreation, with quick clumsy people on rockets bouncing off of partitions wirelessring at different people. It’s genuinely amusing and a bit tough, however once you get a cling of it you’d in no way want to stop gambling.

I haven't tried to play mobile games while having a class. I'm a good student way back, so I prefer to listen to my teachers/professors. Lol. Though I'm also one of those students who love to play mobile games while there's no teacher for the mean time. I can even play games while I'm talking with my friends/seatmate. It's called multi-tasking and I like doing that. Lol.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mitan143 said:

I haven't tried to play mobile games while having a class. I'm a good student way back, so I prefer to listen to my teachers/professors. Lol. Though I'm also one of those students who love to play mobile games while there's no teacher for the mean time. I can even play games while I'm talking with my friends/seatmate. It's called multi-tasking and I like doing that. Lol.

I like your definition of multi-tasking. It's a very flexible term. We also did that in school. But it was hard to hide the gadget since the teacher just enters unexpectedly. So it was really helpful to have someone guard the door. It made it more exciting. 😂

I never thought someone would ask me this question actually. To that I would answer : Busted! 😛 . Yes I would play Final Fantasy tactics on game boy advance sp in class and no teacher ever caught me. That being said although , I didn't play other games apart from that in class, strictly because I was too addicted to that one and I could not simply stop playing at an important story point!

On 10/25/2018 at 4:08 AM, superlicca said:

I agree with you. It is really hard to play games while in class. Some of your classmates would really tell your teachers for doing this. And the worst is if the teacher calls you and asks a question, you won't be able to answer since you don't pay attention. 

They are the people that are always jealous of the games that we play while in class. While I was studying, I tried to surround myself with people that are there for the game as well so it was difficult to get me reported to the teacher. 

2 hours ago, Henrywrites said:

They are the people that are always jealous of the games that we play while in class. While I was studying, I tried to surround myself with people that are there for the game as well so it was difficult to get me reported to the teacher. 

That was good that you had friends who also played games.  It was safe to play since someone was on the lookout.  

On 10/25/2018 at 2:56 PM, Steve5 said:

Never mind not being able to answer the question. You can just say that you haven't read that. The hard part would be to stand up immediately without revealing the gadget you're holding. Only someone who's quick to react can save it from being confiscated. That's why we need friends. 😂