Sign in to follow this  
rlpzbeermoney

What's Your Favorite Keyblade?

In terms of purely aesthetics, what is the best Keyblade out there? It would be too each to say the best overall Keyblade. We receive/craft those near the end of the game. Just based on the looks that you like.

P.S. Not only limited to Sora's keyblades.

Attach a photo if you can so that people can see. Not everyone is accustomed to Kingdom Hearts anymore, specially those who hasn't played the game in a long time like me.

For me, the Oathkeeper & Oblivion combo is the coolest Keyblade. There's just something about the contrast of light and dark. It symbolizes Roxas being a copy of Sora and Roxas being a nobody. Dual Wielding is just cool period.

Kirito from SAO does it. Ichigo from Bleach apparently does it in the manga. Asta from Black Clover. You get the idea.

latest?cb=20110113214053

Edited by rlpzbeermoney

I've always thought those two Keyblades had always come in a set. I didn't know they were separate Keyblades in KH1. The more you know.

The Ultima Weapon is also a favorite of mine. Though it's kind of normie of me to pick the best weapon in every KH game, I still get nostalgia grinding my way to get this Keyblade post game. I prefer BBS' Ultima Weapon which is more blue than gold compared to other titles.

latest?cb=20100702233353

I love the default one best when it comes to aesthetics. I finished my first playthrough with the first Keyblade because when I was younger I thought the other Keyblades look cheesy and I would rather play with a weaker one even if it has a lower physical and magic stats. But on my next playthroughs, I always opt for the strongest available in my inventory.

2 hours ago, EfficientNinja said:

I love the default one best when it comes to aesthetics. I finished my first playthrough with the first Keyblade because when I was younger I thought the other Keyblades look cheesy and I would rather play with a weaker one even if it has a lower physical and magic stats. But on my next playthroughs, I always opt for the strongest available in my inventory.

I get the appeal of going the "minimalist" route in completing the game since it's much more rewarding that way when you do finish it. I'm the same in the way to a certain extent but that was when I had all the time in the world to do those rewarding challenges you set on yourself.

On 10/22/2018 at 4:56 PM, rlpzbeermoney said:

I get the appeal of going the "minimalist" route in completing the game since it's much more rewarding that way when you do finish it. I'm the same in the way to a certain extent but that was when I had all the time in the world to do those rewarding challenges you set on yourself.

I really like it when they do dual wield keyblades too! I've been into dual wielding because of Kirito too since he looks badass when he does his fast dual blades attacks. I've also read the Bleach manga until the disappointing ending but his 2 swords look cool too. I'm not updated with Black Clover though since I've only watched the first episodes but I got to the point where he got a smaller blade alongside his first large blade.

Oathkeeper’s simplicity has always appealed to me. So I’d have to pick that one. Kingdom Key D is awesome too, but if I had to pick it would definitely be Oathkeeper.