FFExtreme Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rlpzbeermoney

What's Your Favorite Sora Form?

I remember being fascinated with how Sora changes appearance over the span of the KH series. With KH1, he adapts to the style of the world he enters in. In KH2, they introduced Drive Forms where in he merges with Donald and/or Goofy to achieve new powers.

P.S. Not only limited to Drive Forms. This can include the changes in Sora's appearance when entering a new world. i.e. He turns into a mermaid when he enters Little Mermaid, he turns into a toy in Toy Story.

Attach a photo if you can so that people can see. Not everyone is accustomed to Kingdom Hearts anymore, specially those who hasn't played the game in a long time like me. 

I can't make my mind up on which form I like better, the Anti Form or the Final Form.  I love the Final Form's coloring, but the Final Form just looks downright OP. I'm really glad Square Enix added different forms to the game so you can see how he develops. 

Edited by sam12013

I like his default model on Kingdom Hearts 2. His clothes fit him well and it really suits him. I don't usually use the drive forms because it is too strong. I also handicapped myself by playing the whole game using only his original keyblade.

The Limit Form for me was the best looking of all the Drive Forms in my opinion. It combined the classic colors of KH1 to the new clothes in KH2. Though I didn't get to play it myself due to it being exclusive to KH2: Final Mix. Plus, I've heard you can do a Dodge Roll in this form which from what I remember, KH2 Sora can't. I remember the KH1 days where you keep Dodge Rolling from the boss fights.

121?cb=20091209234301

I think the Vampire Form of Sora in both KH1 and KH2 is the best looking non Drive Form. Though I'm not into the emo style in real life, I really dig the whole vampire theme of the costume. It really feels like he transformed when he traveled to Halloween town.

s-l640.jpg

I'd have to go against the majority and choose Normal Form, Valor Form, and Master Form. Master has some extremely wide attack range, and Valor gives Sora High Jump. But if you really think about it, We all love Sora just the way he is. And, as Regular Sora, he is able to use abilities from all other forms other than Anti-Form. Sora is a Well-balanced Character.