Jump to content
junrose123

What is your favorite social media sites?

Recommended Posts

I know that most of us have our own preferred social media sites that we always visited for different reasons, for me I like YouTube because it is full of fun and learning. I learned many things from it through watching some video tutorials and even some ways to make money online. Through YouTube I learned some sites that I can work on to have some extra income online. I also used it for relaxing purposes wherein I watched some comedy videos for me to be entertained even in just a single moment of the day.

How about you what is your preferred social media sites? It is a pleasure to hear your thoughts about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mine is Instagram. I don't really post pictures or videos but I created my account to follow a lot of people that I admire. It is a very friendly social media site. Seeing pictures or videos of the people that I like is such amazing. Instagram is very light and stress-free, unlike facebook. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same with superlicca, mine is Instagram as well. I use it to follow critical businesses and personalities that I like to be updated with promos and news from them. I also use it for instant messaging sometimes. If YouTube counts as social media and not just a video sharing platform, I'll add it to my favorites too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Me too, if Youtube is counted as Social media then this is included on my lists of favorite social media sites. I love watching Youtube videos and I am subscribed to a lot of Youtubers or Vloggers. Their content is great. I love beauty, travel, food trip, and cleaning videos. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At the moment, I am quite addicted to Whatsapp chat app that it is taking much of my time on a daily basis. One thing that I enjoy about this chat is that I get to see a whole lot of friends add me up while we talk about lots of things that really matters. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/14/2018 at 11:56 AM, superlicca said:

Mine is Instagram. I don't really post pictures or videos but I created my account to follow a lot of people that I admire. It is a very friendly social media site. Seeing pictures or videos of the people that I like is such amazing. Instagram is very light and stress-free, unlike facebook. 

I enjoy being on instagram for some time now as this is one of the best social media site that many of the popular figures are also on. One thing that I have come to notice is that you end up spending a lot of data on it and this is something that I can't afford as the data cost in my country is quite expensive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d say my favorite is probably instagram. I love taking pictures and sharing them with family and friends, and Instagram is an easy outlet for that. I use Facebook too but not as much as I used to, really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would say that twitter and youtube are my favorite sites. Twitter is full of interesting news and conversations happening online. If you want to stay updated with the latest news about anything, Twitter is the place where you will get it. youtube is full of every information that one wants. there are so many new things that you can learn just by watching youtube.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Henrywrites said:

At the moment, I am quite addicted to Whatsapp chat app that it is taking much of my time on a daily basis. One thing that I enjoy about this chat is that I get to see a whole lot of friends add me up while we talk about lots of things that really matters. 

I also used Whatsapp and I enjoy it. This app was introduced by my friends so we can have conversations in group chat. I used to spend money on load just to text my friends but with Whatsapp, it is like an unlimited conversation with them since we have wifi in our house.  Aside from Whatsapp, I also have google hangout. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of all the social media sites we have in the world today, I have just two as my favorite and most used ones. They are;

Twitter and Facebook.

Any other social media sites besides these two - Twitter and Facebook are just a runner up to me which I hardly use. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm on Facebook only. Facebook is a must in the Philippines if you want to communicate online. Most of the people on my friends list are unfollowed because I don't give a damn about their lives. LOL My feed is mostly about news and the pages I like to follow. I guess that's just my nature.

 

I'm not a celebrity or an influence, nor do I want to know what those people are doing so I don't have any use for Twitter. I'm not a supermodel/business/braggart so I don't have an Instagram.

 

I just don't want to be "addicted" to these sites. They are toxic since you end up comparing yourself to your peers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My favorite social media site is Facebook. It's just a very useful site for communication. It's also helpful for promoting stuff like businesses and promotional purposes. In fact, lots of people admit that they can't live without it. I can relate somehow since I'm using it to stay connected with family and friends. 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My favorite social site is Facebook, but I also use Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Reddit, but the site I am using every day is Facebook because there I can socialize with my friends and people all over the world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/18/2018 at 9:10 AM, Martinsx said:

Of all the social media sites we have in the world today, I have just two as my favorite and most used ones. They are;

Twitter and Facebook.

Any other social media sites besides these two - Twitter and Facebook are just a runner up to me which I hardly use. 

I have been pretty active on facebook in the past few years, but got addicted to Whatsapp at the  moment. The good side of this social media known as Whatsapp is that it can update the list of friends and family that are making use of it which will enable you to get in touch with them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Henrywrites said:

I have been pretty active on facebook in the past few years, but got addicted to Whatsapp at the  moment. The good side of this social media known as Whatsapp is that it can update the list of friends and family that are making use of it which will enable you to get in touch with them. 

Whatsapp is my favorite chat messenger. In as much as I prefer using Facebook very often, I hardly make use of its chat messenger. 

Some of my good friends are more used to facebook chat messenger and it's just because of them that I try to use it at times. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/18/2018 at 4:24 PM, rlpzbeermoney said:

Most of the people on my friends list are unfollowed because I don't give a damn about their lives.

1

Man, I laughed so hard with this. But likewise, I do not give a crap about how or what others are doing since I'm so busy living my own. I only get to know news or gossips about other people if they come over at my house. I strictly use Facebook for business purposes, nothing more.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, NerdIndeed said:

Man, I laughed so hard with this. But likewise, I do not give a crap about how or what others are doing since I'm so busy living my own. I only get to know news or gossips about other people if they come over at my house. I strictly use Facebook for business purposes, nothing more.

I think this should be the mindset of people. The toxic effect of social media has already penetrated our lives. Everyone's trying to pee higher than the person before. Life isn't a competition and social media has made it that way. Comparing yourself with others is also not healthy. Getting depressed because the person  you hate is doing "better" than you?  I'll pass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, NerdIndeed said:

Man, I laughed so hard with this. But likewise, I do not give a crap about how or what others are doing since I'm so busy living my own. I only get to know news or gossips about other people if they come over at my house. I strictly use Facebook for business purposes, nothing more.

This speaks volumes. It's often that people are brutally honest with all things internet. So I'm not surprised to find out that most of us don't care about other people's lives. Specifically, in terms of Facebook updates. I can relate to not minding other people's business. But I wouldn't put it like that. It's so sassy yet so true. 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My favorite social media site is YouTube. I'm always bored and if I am not in the mood to play, I watch people play instead. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, nrnlss said:

My favorite social media site is YouTube. I'm always bored and if I am not in the mood to play, I watch people play instead. 

I can relate to you. I also watch Youtube videos where people play games.  It is fun to watch especially if the players are great! You can learn from them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, superlicca said:

I can relate to you. I also watch Youtube videos where people play games.  It is fun to watch especially if the players are great! You can learn from them.

absolutely, however the sad thing is some of the "famous" gamer YouTuber are rumoured to be cheating and I've heard that a lot of girl gamer in YouTube are fake. I hope it's not true tho. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me Facebook. Because Facebook can be used for sharing data regarding to the commercial enterprise. It is very smooth to create a business page at the social network and people ought to input a few useful facts regarding to their business records, product information and business purpose will be supplied on the page and this may draw many facebook users. Users can be interactive on fb. Sharing images and videos regarding the business turns into quite simple on this social media platform. 

Edited by anyone01

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nrnlss said:

absolutely, however the sad thing is some of the "famous" gamer YouTuber are rumoured to be cheating and I've heard that a lot of girl gamer in YouTube are fake. I hope it's not true tho. 

That is really sad to hear. I am not aware that some of them can be fake. I admire how they play and  I hope they don't cheat at all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/22/2018 at 4:52 PM, rlpzbeermoney said:

I think this should be the mindset of people. The toxic effect of social media has already penetrated our lives. Everyone's trying to pee higher than the person before. Life isn't a competition and social media has made it that way. Comparing yourself with others is also not healthy. Getting depressed because the person  you hate is doing "better" than you?  I'll pass.

True however that's the reality of life. Some are just born envious while others don't care. If you utterly don't want to get peer-pressured, stop and cease using social media altogether and focus on improving yourself. Time will pass by, and you'll never notice that you are above them in every way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×