junrose123

Do you take a break from your online sites?

Working for a longer period of time to our online sites would be tiring at some point since we are not a machine that can work 24/7 sometimes we need to take some rest from our online sites to give time for our body to relax for a while. Having enough rest is very important  since it can affect our health and physical condition if we lack some rest or sleep. Taking a break does not mean for a longer period of time since it can be in just a  few days or a week depending on the needs of a certain individual.

Do you agree that we need to take a break at some time to our online sites? What can you say about it?

I definitely agree that we need to take a break from our online sites. Too much exposure to a computer radiation or any devices is bad. It gives negative effects on the body. The work involves in our online sites can also give us stress.  And too much stress can have a bad effect on our health. Therefore, taking a break is a must. We need to take a nap, relax, have fun with your friends and do all the things that you need to. It is like a reward for yourself after working hard. 

34 minutes ago, junrose123 said:

Working for a longer period of time to our online sites would be tiring at some point since we are not a machine that can work 24/7 sometimes we need to take some rest from our online sites to give time for our body to relax for a while. Having enough rest is very important  since it can affect our health and physical condition if we lack some rest or sleep. Taking a break does not mean for a longer period of time since it can be in just a  few days or a week depending on the needs of a certain individual.

Do you agree that we need to take a break at some time to our online sites? What can you say about it?

Once we understand that there is time for everything even for the work that we do, the better things will work out. One thing that I have noticed about online work is that you are giving a lot of time and energy to make things happen. So, taking the adequate rest will always bring about what really matters at the end of the day and that is good health in the long run. 

I think it’s important to take breaks. We wouldn’t work around the clock at an office job, so just because many of us work from home these days doesn’t mean we should actually be working 24/7! It can be bad for our health and stress levels.

Same goes with social media. I often find myself needing to take a break from it all - it can be such a comparison trap!

Yes taking a break when you are working is very necessary to prevent fatigue. after all, we are not machines to work round the clock. if one is working online all the time then it is advisable to take short breaks at least every hour. the amount of strain that the eyes experience due to constantly looking at the screen of a computer or a mobile can be reduced by taking these small breaks.

Yes, I do. Actually, I treat my online sites like full-time work where I get to rest for a day or two in a week. But when the going gets tough, there is no rest for me. But if you mean taking breaks in between them, of course, I do. Only machines work 24/7. I do entertain myself every once in a while by watching some weird stuff on YouTube or funny TV series like TBBT and Frasier.

As a human being and not robots, it's very normal and also important to take some time off from online working sites in order to afford ourselves rest and not break down on the job. 

Most times when the work stress is too much, I just shut down everything and leave the house to calm myself down and come back feeling great. 

It's kind of impossible for me since a huge chunk of work includes online. On the weekends, I still go to browse the web. I don't think I have ever gone a day without being online. I know it's unhealthy but I don't really have a choice. I actually decided to stop posting on forums and logging into social media sites. I want to detox myself but it's really hard when it's become a part of your life already.

I'd have to agree. Online sites can be somewhat tiring and addictive. So a good rest is always beneficial. Even sites where we work regularly can become stressful if overdone. We can't function well if we're too anxious or overworked. Just be conscious of how you're feeling. You'll know when you're in need of a break. 😇

Giving break from our online sites is a good idea for us not to feel bored about it because prolong  exposure to our computers give us some headache and eye problems which could be dangerous at a longer period of time. It is good to have a break at least a few hours or a day depending on what our body needs because we will be the one to suffer in the end if we do not give importance to our health. I know that it feels good to work online since it is very convenient because we don't have a boss which will reprimand us on what to do  but still health should be the most important above all since we may end up spending our earnings online to pay for our hospital bills which are not really good.

On 10/18/2018 at 4:05 PM, Martinsx said:

Most times when the work stress is too much, I just shut down everything and leave the house to calm myself down and come back feeling great. 

Where do you usually go? I want to do that as well and come back feeling inspired and excellent. When I go outside, I get stressed more because I have to spend, LOL.

1 hour ago, NerdIndeed said:

Where do you usually go? I want to do that as well and come back feeling inspired and excellent. When I go outside, I get stressed more because I have to spend, LOL.

Most times, I do take a long walk in a part to clear my head but if I'm in the mood to spend time with my family then I have to put out some calls and have a get together. 

NB: I have crazy friends and it's always fun when we all hang out with one another. 

I strongly agree that we should take a break from working online, unfortunately, I cannot afford to take a break from working because most of my earnings come from my online working, it is true that sometimes I feel very tired but I keep working no matter what. 

• Like 1

On 10/18/2018 at 9:27 AM, rlpzbeermoney said:

It's kind of impossible for me since a huge chunk of work includes online. On the weekends, I still go to browse the web. I don't think I have ever gone a day without being online. I know it's unhealthy but I don't really have a choice. I actually decided to stop posting on forums and logging into social media sites. I want to detox myself but it's really hard when it's become a part of your life already.

It is now like a habit t me which is pretty difficult to stop. Working online is something that you can't just do without and I am looking at lots of things when we say about taking a break off it as well especially when it is a big source of income to you.

2 hours ago, wallet said:

I strongly agree that we should take a break from working online, unfortunately, I cannot afford to take a break from working because most of my earnings come from my online working, it is true that sometimes I feel very tired but I keep working no matter what. 

I relate. It's difficult nowadays to stop using the internet. Going online has become a way of living. So much to the point of being our main source of income. But you can take a day of rest every now and then. It really makes a difference since you'll feel so much better after the break. 😃

17 hours ago, wallet said:

Definitely as human being, we are supposed to get tired at one point in time because we run on energy and we are not robots. Believe me when I say that having one's eyes fixated on the computer screen for straight 10 hours is not an easy task. Someone told me about having PTSD from working online without taking a break for 1 year. 

• Sad 1

On 10/21/2018 at 3:53 PM, Martinsx said:

Most times, I do take a long walk in a part to clear my head but if I'm in the mood to spend time with my family then I have to put out some calls and have a get together. 

NB: I have crazy friends and it's always fun when we all hang out with one another. 

I see, Thanks! I might do take long walks myself and see if it does change my mood. I'm not a big fan get-together since most of the time I'm the one who needs to spend since most of them are thrifty, haha!

56 minutes ago, Martinsx said:

Definitely as human being, we are supposed to get tired at one point in time because we run on energy and we are not robots. Believe me when I say that having one's eyes fixated on the computer screen for straight 10 hours is not an easy task. Someone told me about having PTSD from working online without taking a break for 1 year. 

It seems that many underestimate the issue of overexertion. We often take advantage of our bodies because we need to get work done. And this results in overwork. So it's absolutely necessary to rest our minds every now and then from intensive work.

I work 6 days a week.  On Sundays, I take a break.  But my plan is to get up each day and work at each site.  I don't take a break.  What usually happens is I run into a problem that needs to be fixed.  It takes up a lot of time and by the end of the day I'm too tired to go to the other sites.  So it's a forced break.  Not a planned intentional break.

Sometimes I am sleeping whenever I feel tired for doing some of my online sites because it is where I can feel relax and motivated to do things on my own. It is good to give time for my self to have some rest after all having those hard nights that I spend in order to earn more on my online sites. Having a break for some time is really a necessity so that we will not have a stressful life and still can joy those things that we have been doing before.

1 hour ago, cmoneyspinner said:

I work 6 days a week.  On Sundays, I take a break.  But my plan is to get up each day and work at each site.  I don't take a break.  What usually happens is I run into a problem that needs to be fixed.  It takes up a lot of time and by the end of the day I'm too tired to go to the other sites.  So it's a forced break.  Not a planned intentional break.

At least you're still setting aside one day a week to have a break. I think that's healthy. Most days I do find myself doing some form of work, even on what would typically be called my "days off", but I do think it's okay if there's some semblance of balance.

Sometimes those forced breaks where your body is just telling you enough is enough are good. It's a good indicator to take a rest 🙂

• Like 1

On 10/22/2018 at 10:05 AM, Steve5 said:

It seems that many underestimate the issue of overexertion. We often take advantage of our bodies because we need to get work done. And this results in overwork. So it's absolutely necessary to rest our minds every now and then from intensive work.

Some really do underestimate the serious side effects of overexertion, if one isn't careful, it might cause a serious problem with the individual's health. The case is extreme for those that work too much at night without getting much sleep on daily basis. 

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Martinsx said:

Some really do underestimate the serious side effects of overexertion, if one isn't careful, it might cause a serious problem with the individual's health. The case is extreme for those that work too much at night without getting much sleep on daily basis. 

That's very true. Many are often dehydrated and barely conscious due to lack of sleep. That's why we should take better care of our bodies. Without a good health condition, we won't be able to function as needed. Not to mention having to pay for health care services like hospitalization. 😃

17 hours ago, Steve5 said:

That's very true. Many are often dehydrated and barely conscious due to lack of sleep. That's why we should take better care of our bodies. Without a good health condition, we won't be able to function as needed. Not to mention having to pay for health care services like hospitalization. 😃

There is no other credible way to put it other than too much of everything in the world is very bad because most times, it doesn't end well and the individual involved would end up suffering from the consequences of taking things too far without taking a time out to rest. 

7 hours ago, Martinsx said:

There is no other credible way to put it other than too much of everything in the world is very bad because most times, it doesn't end well and the individual involved would end up suffering from the consequences of taking things too far without taking a time out to rest. 

I like how you put it. I've noticed that with games. People end up playing more than they expected to. Especially, if it's a difficult game. Some players set up timers so that they know when to stop. Once their time is up, they stop playing. They take much needed rest after heavy gaming sessions. 😃