junrose123

Do you take a break from your online sites?

16 hours ago, Steve5 said:

I like how you put it. I've noticed that with games. People end up playing more than they expected to. Especially, if it's a difficult game. Some players set up timers so that they know when to stop. Once their time is up, they stop playing. They take much needed rest after heavy gaming sessions.¬†ūüėÉ

The truth is that addiction is real and it can come in many ways either in a positive manner or negative manner but the catch line is that addiction is not good even when it's with making money. It's definitely going to push you into going far out of your reach and it will be damaging on the long run. 

• Thanks 1

On 10/27/2018 at 4:00 PM, Martinsx said:

The truth is that addiction is real and it can come in many ways either in a positive manner or negative manner but the catch line is that addiction is not good even when it's with making money. It's definitely going to push you into going far out of your reach and it will be damaging on the long run. 

That's true. It can be detrimental to your health in the long run. It's better to avoid it. Playing games is more of a past time. Only those who¬†have discipline with their time can make it work. It's what full time gamers learn to do.¬†ūüėÄ

Whenever I am taking a break from my online sites I am spending my precious time for my family since I want them to be happy and to have a bonding with them even in just a short period of time. I find it to be relaxing and convenient to have a break since it relieves me from so much stress from working.

2 hours ago, junrose123 said:

Whenever I am taking a break from my online sites I am spending my precious time for my family since I want them to be happy and to have a bonding with them even in just a short period of time. I find it to be relaxing and convenient to have a break since it relieves me from so much stress from working.

We live and make money to spend with our family and possibly good friends as well but when you fail to enjoy life simply because you are looking at making all the money in the world, it's definitely not worth it. 

As much as it's important to make money, it's equally important to spend good and quality time with your family and friends. 

4 minutes ago, Martinsx said:

We live and make money to spend with our family and possibly good friends as well but when you fail to enjoy life simply because you are looking at making all the money in the world, it's definitely not worth it. 

As much as it's important to make money, it's equally important to spend good and quality time with your family and friends. 

It's sad when people usually work hard to achieve financial freedom so they can spend more time with the family, but then work becomes something like an addiction and they just get obsessed with work.

5 minutes ago, amelia88 said:

It's sad when people usually work hard to achieve financial freedom so they can spend more time with the family, but then work becomes something like an addiction and they just get obsessed with work.

I do agree with you on this about people getting carried away with work and work and work without seeing the damage their too much commitment to work is causing their family. 

I have seen some families that got divorced or separated as a result of lack of attention from either of the parties involved. 

Just now, Martinsx said:

I do agree with you on this about people getting carried away with work and work and work without seeing the damage their too much commitment to work is causing their family. 

I have seen some families that got divorced or separated as a result of lack of attention from either of the parties involved. 

I do think that work can be like any other addiction that puts pressure on a relationship. Plus, if you're never actually around to spend time with your significant other, it's not a surprise that people would end up feeling alone and miserable. Quality time is hugely important!

On 11/1/2018 at 9:12 AM, amelia88 said:

I do think that work can be like any other addiction that puts pressure on a relationship. Plus, if you're never actually around to spend time with your significant other, it's not a surprise that people would end up feeling alone and miserable. Quality time is hugely important!

Exactly! Some people tend to get caught up in everything that they do and it's not something good. 

Actually, I was kind of like that when I was a little younger when I was still in the university. I had so many misunderstanding with my girlfriend and it's all as result of my too much commitment to making money on campus and my books more than I gave her attention. 

Time is really great and important  we should not let it be spend for most of online and offline works since we still have some family that needs our precious attention and time. Sometimes that is why I am trying to work hard just because of being ambitious at some point even though I will sacrifice my time for my family. I want to give them all their needs and want and to give also a better future that is why I am working hard. The good thing is that my partner is very understanding and supportive for every plans that I would make. 

Honestly I really don't want to have this kind of life that is very busy for doing much work just to earn a good living but I am driven away with the necessities. I don't have a choice but to do much work since nothing would happen in my life if I would be lazy which I really don't want to happen if possible.

10 hours ago, junrose123 said:

Time is really great and important  we should not let it be spend for most of online and offline works since we still have some family that needs our precious attention and time. Sometimes that is why I am trying to work hard just because of being ambitious at some point even though I will sacrifice my time for my family. I want to give them all their needs and want and to give also a better future that is why I am working hard. The good thing is that my partner is very understanding and supportive for every plans that I would make. 

Honestly I really don't want to have this kind of life that is very busy for doing much work just to earn a good living but I am driven away with the necessities. I don't have a choice but to do much work since nothing would happen in my life if I would be lazy which I really don't want to happen if possible.

As much as working and making money online is very important, one's family is considered to be of more importance as well because any money which you make is meant to be used for the well being and upkeep of your family. 

When your family is torn apart all because of your too much devotion to working always, the money made will taste or feel bitter. 

On 11/4/2018 at 3:08 AM, Martinsx said:

As much as working and making money online is very important, one's family is considered to be of more importance as well because any money which you make is meant to be used for the well being and upkeep of your family. 

When your family is torn apart all because of your too much devotion to working always, the money made will taste or feel bitter. 

I am trying my best to give them quality time because I know that my family need my presence and they will be happy seeing me spending some time with them. It is really hard for some time to do it but I am trying it now because I don't want that my family would have some sorrows with me. After working on my offline and online jobs I see to it to give my time for them so that I can fill those days that I am not with them.