Sign in to follow this  
sam12013

Which Kingdom Hearts game is your favorite?

Of all the games, my most favorite is Kingdom Hearts 2. I really enjoyed the worlds in this game and I thought the character development was fantastic. So, which Kingdom Hearts game is your favorite?

My daughter enjoys playing Kingdom Hearts games a lot.  I think KINGDOM HEARTS III would be my favorite if I played.  But I don't play the games.  I just watch my kids play.  😍

Birth By Sleep for me. They simplified the mechanics since the PSP doesn't have R2 and L2 buttons. I think it's the perfect control mechanics suited for KH in general. It also is the coolest KH to date because of the armored Keyblade warriors. I remember getting goosebumps when I finally watched KH: BBS trailer when Final Mix 2 came out.

No, I didn't play KH2: Final Mix, I only watched a Youtube video. I'm broke. 😭

Edited by rlpzbeermoney

KH1. Best, most non-convoluted story. Best balance of original, Disney, and Final Fantasy characters. The original soundtrack can't be beat. The gameplay was pretty damn good for its time. And that nostalgia. And soundtrack so good