FFExtreme Forums
Sign in to follow this  
superlicca

Do you find powerbank as an important accessory?

Honestly, I have been using a phone and another device for many years but I never had a powerbank in my life. I preferred to charge my phone using a charger and I never felt the need for a powerbank. I know that a lot of people use it and they always have it on their bag. How about you? Do you use a powerbank? Do you think it is still important to have it? 

I carry a powerbank with me whenever I bring my backpack. When I go out without a backpack, I don't carry one. It's not really an important thing to carry. If you're able to drain your phone on like a workday for example, you're spending too much time on your phone which is a bad sign. Phones in general last 4.5-5 hours (using the phone). You'd be surprised how much that time flies by without you noticing. I always see to it that I get home from work with at least some percentage of my battery. It tells me that I haven't spent all my time on my phone.

My only use for a powerbank is when I'm on a vacation. I tend to watch a lot of downloaded movies and TV series while on the ride. That tends to drain the battery really quick.

I haven't really used it that much. Like you, I've always relied on good old fashioned chargers. But I can see the necessity for it these days. People just need extended use for their devices. And most of the time, they're not within an area where chargers can be used. So a power bank comes handy. 💡

I do have one, but I don't regularly use it since I am always at home. If my memory serves me right, the last time I used it was two months ago when we experienced a power interruption, and I am running low on batteries.

For people who are in the field and use their phones a lot, it's a must (medical representatives, drivers). However, I know a few field agents who use a separate bar phone (usually from Nokia or Cherry Mobile) to contact their clients and customers to save on battery life on their smartphones.

Edited by NerdIndeed

Yes, I do have a power bank and I think it has been very useful for me. Powerbank is very necessary when you have to constantly travel for work and you won't be able to find a charging facility everywhere you travel.  I always keep my power bank with me wherever I go, it is very handy and acts like a backup whenever you need it.

I have one and it’s so useful. I travel a lot for some freelance work I do on public transport, and don’t always have the ability to plug in my phone to a standard charger when I’m on the go. A power bank is awesome in those kinds of situations.

As we understand mobiles and tablets are very essential nowadays, not only for social media but additionally for  some essential works associated with workplace or something else. Consequently it's far more important to maintain them charged.  Thanks to the power bank, low battery problems can be effortlessly resolved.

If you are a person who travels a lot, I think having a power bank is necessary because you might be on the mountain where there are no sockets to be seen and be plugged in to recharge your phone. But if taking out your phone to picture the wonderful scene of a certain place you visited is not your thing and prefer to live in a moment and observe the grandeur of your surroundings, then it is okay not to bring or buy a power bank. Powerbank is designed to charge a device in a place where there is no available electricity to push the electrons of your phone's battery from cathode to anode.