Sign in to follow this  
cmoneyspinner

Your Source for Cool Anime Art?

Years ago I noticed my daughter had a Tumblr blog.  She's an artist.  I thought the platform was just for artists.  Later on I found out that anybody could use the platform.  It was free to create an account.  So I created an account and discovered that Tumblr is a great source for cool anime art!!  Some of the artists are amazing!  Like 

What about you?  Where do you go to find cool anime art?

I usually just let google find all of it for me. As for video game and anime art, the three biggest hits I get on searches are from one of these three sites most of the time:

• Deviantart
  • Tumblr
  • Pinterest

You can find just about anything on one of those.

It is just the Pinterest that I always check to find some anime arts and I love it. I am not aware of the other source mentioned by the other member but thanks for sharing them. Pinterest is great, you will see a lot of collection of arts. 

I usually go to Deviant art for cool fan made anime art. In fact, I even use them for wallpapers for my desktop and cellphone. Though I don't pick the really vibrant ones but the ones that show less Anime than others. I'm lowkey like that.

20 minutes ago, rlpzbeermoney said:

I usually go to Deviant art for cool fan made anime art. In fact, I even use them for wallpapers for my desktop and cellphone. Though I don't pick the really vibrant ones but the ones that show less Anime than others. I'm lowkey like that.

DeviantArt is also an excellent choice; not just for anime art but for all kinds of art.  They have some amazingly talents artists at that site.  I actually found DeviantArt through Tumblr because many people share art found at DA via Tumblr.

5 hours ago, cmoneyspinner said:

DeviantArt is also an excellent choice; not just for anime art but for all kinds of art.  They have some amazingly talents artists at that site.  I actually found DeviantArt through Tumblr because many people share art found at DA via Tumblr.

I just don't like the furry/yaoi community there. There's no option to filter out those content and even if there was, I doubt people would actually tag them right. I don't like seeing those pictures while browsing DeviantArt. No offense to those who like them.

15 hours ago, rlpzbeermoney said:

I just don't like the furry/yaoi community there. There's no option to filter out those content and even if there was, I doubt people would actually tag them right. I don't like seeing those pictures while browsing DeviantArt. No offense to those who like them.

That's also a thing that keeps me from going there often. I got nothing against it really. But when your trying to find something in particular and its drowned in a sea of shit that makes you want to claw your eyes out, it's a bit frustrating. More power to those that like it though.

DeviantArt seems to be the most popular choice for awesome arts and graphics. I am not familiar with those furry and yaoi communities though. I have tons of epic game and anime wallpapers from that site.

I browse in I heart it, Tumblr and Pinterest. It is where I download anime fan art. I am not familiar with DeviantArt but now, I am interested in that site. 

9 hours ago, Dragoon McKnight said:

That's also a thing that keeps me from going there often. I got nothing against it really. But when your trying to find something in particular and its drowned in a sea of shit that makes you want to claw your eyes out, it's a bit frustrating. More power to those that like it though.

Less power to them. I don't understand the minds of people. Yes, people think differently and might be into the weird shit. But when I see My Little Pony characters getting sexual and I think to myself someone drew this and liked it, I think there's something wrong there. Reddit is a better community for anime fans. I don't recommend DeviantArt as a community anymore.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, rlpzbeermoney said:

Less power to them. I don't understand the minds of people. Yes, people think differently and might be into the weird shit. But when I see My Little Pony characters getting sexual and I think to myself someone drew this and liked it, I think there's something wrong there. Reddit is a better community for anime fans. I don't recommend DeviantArt as a community anymore.

I'll give you that. When I come across some weird MLP crap I feel like I have to pour bleach in my eyes. 

My go to site(s) for hella wicked cool good awesome Animoo stuffs is pretty much any site with booru on the end of it (i.e. gelbooru and danbooru).

Or for the more SFW (kinda) konachan.

I tried to check DeviantArt and it is great! I was not aware of this site and I am glad to check it.  It has different selections of art. I even check their Facebook page.