Henrywrites

What game do you look forward to playing soon?

There are new versions of games coming out on a daily basis and weekly basis. While some gamers always play these games when they are out, some others postpone it to be played another time. 

Which particular game are you looking at playing in the coming days? For me, it will be the new FIFA 19!

I want to try the Pokemon Quest. My friends say that it is fun to play and a great timekiller.  Hopefully, I will be able to download it next week. 

image.png.31a69ce7b2c627b60ee291e47dd77b2f.png

I'd love to play The Ghost of Tsushima, an upcoming action-adventure game for the PS4. Rumor has it that the game might be released in 2018 although no definite date as to exactly when. The game revolves around the last samurai on Tsushima Island during the first Mongol invasion of Japan played from a third-person perspective and is open world.

5 hours ago, Henrywrites said:

There are new versions of games coming out on a daily basis and weekly basis. While some gamers always play these games when they are out, some others postpone it to be played another time. 

Which particular game are you looking at playing in the coming days? For me, it will be the new FIFA 19!

FIFA 19 is messed up. There are so many glitches that came with the game which leaves gamers frustrated with playing. 

There are at times when the animation would be like its hanged on air and refuse to stop, it's very funny and there are silly goals situation that creeps me out. 

• Sad 1

Kingdom Hearts 3 of course. I've been waiting almost a decade for that game to come out. They took so many detours to other consoles that I feel like if KH3 bombs I'm going to be so pissed at them. January 2019 here I come.

7 hours ago, Martinsx said:

FIFA 19 is messed up. There are so many glitches that came with the game which leaves gamers frustrated with playing. 

There are at times when the animation would be like its hanged on air and refuse to stop, it's very funny and there are silly goals situation that creeps me out. 

I have heard of the sad situation and I am looking at how we are going to ensure the developers adjust it very soon. I don't really want to experience such when playing the game since I won't feel okay with it. Most new games can have a bit of glitches, but when the developers work on it, everything will work for the better. 

Everyone I know has been all about Fortnite lately - so I’d probably say that. I’ve been short on time lately with other commitments so I just haven’t had the time! Hopefully soon things will settle down so I can play some more!

6 hours ago, Dragoon McKnight said:

Resident evil 2 remake is due in 3 months or so. Cant wait to get my hands on it. Gameplay vids shown at E3 were amazing.

I am too hyped for the Resident Evil 2 Remake! It was the favorite game of my dad on PS1 when I was a kid. I couldn't play it on my own because I was scared so I was always there watching him play through the game on all difficulty. I'll ask him to play it again once it's released!

16 hours ago, Henrywrites said:

I have heard of the sad situation and I am looking at how we are going to ensure the developers adjust it very soon. I don't really want to experience such when playing the game since I won't feel okay with it. Most new games can have a bit of glitches, but when the developers work on it, everything will work for the better. 

Seriously, I was so excited getting to play FIFA 18 but what I got got with playing the game was never what I was expecting and as such I was completely disappointed with what the company had done. They really disappointed me and all FIFA game lover. 

15 hours ago, amelia88 said:

Everyone I know has been all about Fortnite lately - so I’d probably say that. I’ve been short on time lately with other commitments so I just haven’t had the time! Hopefully soon things will settle down so I can play some more!

I wouldn't recommend getting addicted to this game. It's like Call of Duty. You play to pass time, not to actually enjoy the story or learn something valuable. I think that's the difference between games now and game before. Games before just felt like games. Games now just asks for your money straight and doesn't care about you once you play it.

On 10/22/2018 at 9:54 AM, rlpzbeermoney said:

I wouldn't recommend getting addicted to this game. It's like Call of Duty. You play to pass time, not to actually enjoy the story or learn something valuable. I think that's the difference between games now and game before. Games before just felt like games. Games now just asks for your money straight and doesn't care about you once you play it.

Some games, not all the games, of this time always look for a way to make you pay more for the game that you are playing. However, I think that it is choice for us to do or not since we are the people that will decide what is really okay for us. 

On 10/22/2018 at 5:54 PM, rlpzbeermoney said:

That's good to know...I feel like a lot of people in my circle of friends and family who play it are kind of obsessed right now, and could just waste hours on it...so maybe it's not a great idea for that reason. Plus I'm not exactly swimming in cash right now either 😂

Knew a friend that started playing it, don't barely talk to her much since then lol. Playing that along with PUBG. I didn't see the appeal in those games, but I've never been much for online shooters. I prefer MMORPG's, and those can be just as addicting if you're not careful.

Well I am looking forward to play Red dead Redemption 2. This open world western developed by Rockstar and also the creators of GTA  seems all too wonderful and quite expected. Taking the reigns throughout a sprawling desert landscape and experiencing a absolutely enticing story only Rockstar can deliver is very appealing. additionally excited to see how they choose to address the net multiplayer after Rockstar’s massive achievement with GTAV.

I'm looking forward to play games in virtual reality concept. Especially those games introducing horror and amusement park themes. I'm also excited with its other version - the augmented reality. Though I'm not quite sure if I'll be liking it because it doesn't seem really nice when I watched some demonstrations of it, but I appreciate the improvement and innovation in our technologies so I want to try them to have a new experience in gaming.