Sign in to follow this  
cmoneyspinner

Video Games Entertainment Trivia : Famous Musicians

Collecting trivia on a variety of topics is a fun thing for me. Since I've joined this forum and my husband likes to play the guitar I wondered if there was some sort of trivia I could find out about guitar music and video games.

TRIVIA: There are 5 famous musicians who wrote music for video games.  Sir Paul McCartney is one of them. Michael Jackson is another. Want to know the other three? Answer.

Wow! That is great to know. Honestly,  I am not aware that these singers created a music for video games. And it is good to know the people behind that beautiful music. 

• Like 1

I never knew the King of Pop created music for a video game, cool. I think there are a lot of lesser-known artists who venture in this field too. It also serves as a good stepping stone as sometimes they become more popular right after the game is released to the market.

Edited by NerdIndeed
  • Like 1

I've never thought that one of The Beatles members have written music for a video game/s, also it was amazing to know that they did. I don't know much about Michael Jackson, but it was also surprising to know that he have written a music in video game.

yes, I also have learned about this for the first time. it is truly amazing to know that these renowned musicians have worked for the music on video games and it will definitely be exciting to explore this work of there's.

Really? Michael Jackson wrote a music for video games? Well, that surprised me a bit. But does that mean that Michael Jackson also once became a gamer before? If yes, I wonder what kind of video games he likes to play. Great trivia, by the way. At least I have an idea now and I'm looking forward to know a lot more when I search it.