FFExtreme Forums
Henrywrites

How do you always spend your weekend?

Enjoying time with my friends in the community where I am living always give me total joy as this is one of the ways that we get to know one another. 

Would want to know how you always spend yours? 

Considering that I work a lot in the rest of the days, I spend my weekend with my family, in some cases, I am going out with my friends to a beer or fishing, but I usually stay home with my family.

• Thanks 1

Sometimes at a friends house, though I've been a busy guy lately so I don't get out much. So it's either at home studying or gaming, or at a friends house drinking a shit ton of beer.

I play more games during the weekdays than the weekend. During the weekend, I have to give time to my family and kids, and sometimes I hangout with my cousins. Before marriage, weekend used to be full on LAN gaming parties. We would bring our consoles hook them up and play COD or Halo for extended period of times.

I spend my weekend in our house doing some household chores and grocery. Or sometimes, malling with friends. I like doing a grocery since I love food. Grocery is like a therapy and it is a very selfless activity. 

I spend most Friday nights alone. Being a working man, I don't understand how people can have energy left after a week of working and then proceed to go drinking and get a hangover on the weekends. I guess not everyone has the same work load. It's my only time to unwind and be with myself. No other schedule to follow. No other agenda to adjust to. It's my personal time. I'll do whatever I want. I spend the rest of the weekend hanging out with other people.

19 hours ago, wallet said:

Considering that I work a lot in the rest of the days, I spend my weekend with my family, in some cases, I am going out with my friends to a beer or fishing, but I usually stay home with my family.

Family is always everything and setting out to be with them is always the best thing to do when we are looking at how it is best to spend the weekend. I also believe that ensuring that we create time to be with friends also matters. 

My weekend is strictly dedicated to hanging out with friends and family and most especially watching football across all the leagues played. But my favorite leagues are ;

English Premier League. 

Spanish La Liga. 

Siera A. 

German Bundesliga. 

I am enjoying my weekends by spending time with my family, I rarely go home with my hometown and mostly it is on weekends since I have  some free time during those days.  I am spending quality time with my family, we sometimes go to have some unwind to the beach or go to the park with the kids since they love to go outside and have some fun. It is great to spend time with them during weekends since I feel happy with it.

I try to spend my weekend with my friends and family. Usually, we do have plans either with your friends or your family to go and watch a movie or go out in a nice restaurant or something like that. Apart from that I also spend time on gardening and cooking which are my favorite hobbies. last but not the least I do make time to play games regularly on weekends alone or with my friends online.

The weekend is the time when I relax, particularly through reading & playing some video games with my friends to relieve stress. And I even make a point of catching up with my own family and buddies, which is exciting & essential to our life. And each weekend I prepare my night meals, I am not yet accurate at cooking but I am still learning which is a self assurance booster.

I spend my weekends of quality time with my family, for my self, and going our to church of course. But what I like the most and what I really enjoy is spending half of my weekend time on a ride with my brother. It is just a like a bonding, and we both enjoy it. It also makes our bond as siblings stronger. We get closer and closer to each other, unlike before that we don't talk too much. No good communication, but now I'm really glad how far we've come of our bond through cycling. 

I spend my weekends relaxing. Reading books is a great way to spend time. It helps my mind focus on more creative ideas. I like reading Mystery and Horror genres. They're very exciting. In fact, I find it better than watching movies. 😃

On 10/26/2018 at 9:31 AM, Martinsx said:

My weekend is strictly dedicated to hanging out with friends and family and most especially watching football across all the leagues played. But my favorite leagues are ;

English Premier League. 

Spanish La Liga. 

Siera A. 

German Bundesliga. 

Wow! You've got a nice plan for each weekend. Watching football during the weekend is always the nice way to enjoy your weekend especially when you are supporting the teams that win during that weekend as well. 

On 10/27/2018 at 9:45 AM, Henrywrites said:

Wow! You've got a nice plan for each weekend. Watching football during the weekend is always the nice way to enjoy your weekend especially when you are supporting the teams that win during that weekend as well. 

Yes my friend, my weekend is always a fun filled one especially when it's active league week. I wouldn't miss watching football for anything in the world, not even my food. 

It really pains me so much when it's international break away from league football. 

On 10/25/2018 at 8:40 PM, wallet said:

Me too. Staying at home is a nice way to unwind from stressful weekdays. We all have fun together as friends and family. I miss going out with my group. Maybe I'll see them sometime soon. We'll play games and have pizza. 😄

2 hours ago, cmoneyspinner said:

I work online 6 days a week so that includes Saturdays.  Sundays are my day off.  I attend worship services and relax.

Relaxing on a Sunday is always a great way to enjoy the weekend. I don't joke with my Sunday noon sleep because that is the only way that I get to enjoy some cool time and happiness. 

• Like 1

When the weather is good, I tend to be doing stuff outdoors with my family, whether that's going to a park, taking a long walk, going with our dog to the local dog park or things like that.

When the weather is bad, we often do indoor stuff. Movies and reading, or arts and crafts are popular ones in our household.

On 11/1/2018 at 7:25 AM, Henrywrites said:

Relaxing on a Sunday is always a great way to enjoy the weekend. I don't joke with my Sunday noon sleep because that is the only way that I get to enjoy some cool time and happiness. 

If you work all throughout the weekdays, it's only on Sunday that you are left with to catch fun with your family and friends. 

But on such short time, I don't know if it's to rest or to hang out with friends would be better because remember you only have the Sunday to do so. Monday is new day for work. 

On 11/1/2018 at 4:17 PM, amelia88 said:

When the weather is good, I tend to be doing stuff outdoors with my family, whether that's going to a park, taking a long walk, going with our dog to the local dog park or things like that.

When the weather is bad, we often do indoor stuff. Movies and reading, or arts and crafts are popular ones in our household.

That's a nice way to do things. I like that you're also taking time for yourself. Most of us tend to stress ourselves with work. So having time off from the usual pressures of daily living keeps us feeling young and healthy. We all need that me time. 😄 

1 hour ago, Steve5 said:

That's a nice way to do things. I like that you're also taking time for yourself. Most of us tend to stress ourselves with work. So having time off from the usual pressures of daily living keeps us feeling young and healthy. We all need that me time. 😄 

I’m a big advocate for leaving time for relaxation and self-care! Sometimes it’s 110% necessary to just have a relaxing weekend with a good movie and fun snacks. I think it’s highly beneficial for my overall health!

• Thanks 1

On 11/1/2018 at 9:17 AM, amelia88 said:

I think making movements when they are calculated is nice. This is one of the ways that you can develop the habit of being with your family always the best thing. 

I usually play a video game, do my school works or read some books. It depends on how many left works I have, but if I am free from work I spend my weekend with a book or a console, sometimes with a shopping bag, but since I am broke it is rare.

22 hours ago, amelia88 said:

I’m a big advocate for leaving time for relaxation and self-care! Sometimes it’s 110% necessary to just have a relaxing weekend with a good movie and fun snacks. I think it’s highly beneficial for my overall health!

As they always say, health is wealth. All the money in the world can't compare with the quality of living. Even the richest people find it impossible to enjoy life with physical illnesses. So we must avoid damaging our bodies. Ample time for recuperation prolongs our lifespan. 😇