Sign in to follow this  
cmoneyspinner

Any Fans of Super Mario?

When I used to be a kid I guess. Mario have become an icon inside the home and gaming international. Every person knew who he was and desired to play the game to try and rescue Princess Peach from the clutches of Bowser. The game turned into a prime of a step forward because it was one in every of a kind and no other business enterprise had launched something pretty like it. Mario became one of the first video games to provide converting screens rather than the gameplay being centered at the same level and supplied exploration and excitement.

Yes! I loved it as a kid and still find it fun to this day. Did you know in Japan you can ride around Tokyo in Go-Karts dressed as Super Mario characters? that's something that's on my bucket list one day, I think it'd be so much fun!

Super mario is the first computer game that i have played and up to until now I still love playing it.there is something about that game that i just cant get over with.

I don't know if I'm in the minority but I've never been a fan of Mario. As a kid, I was more into games with continuity. The ones with save points like Pokemon. When I played Mario, once you deplete all your health, you have to start at the very beginning, from the start. And that's very frustrating for me. Though I do get the appeal of it. I think it's like Flappy Bird in a way. You keep trying to best your last try but it's not for me.

It's an addictive game with awesome created creatures fell in love with it since my childhood SNES the new super mario Bros. and Galaxy 1 and 2 and all the other Marios were so exciting when they evolved whoch surprised me and still impresses me every time i play it in other words. Marios game play has never be a matter of boredom to me quite the contrary.  

I have always liked the supermario game. The simplicity and quirkiness of the game always keeps me feeling light and relax. As a child, this was a favorite family game and I love it. Looking back on it now that I am already an adult with two kids of my own I can feel the nostalgia. One day when my kids are big enough, I will introduce this game to them and maybe we will have some great and happy family fun time of our own.