Sign in to follow this  
jpk0007

Budgeting problems that you experience while gaming

I think most of the gamers who are in high schools or also in the colleges love to play some sort of game online these days. Some of you might be experiencing budgetary constraints due to your passion for gaming. It can be very expensive to buy some of the latest and popular games. Even upgrading on the computers can be expensive.  do you experience these budgetary problems? how do you deal with them?

While I was in school, I don't play with going to the game house. I have a special seat for me there as I always go there to play the games that I really enjoy playing. This is the way that I played most popular games back then. 

Well, right now I'm on a fairly limited income and I've got a family, so it's always a consideration that I shouldn't be spending money on myself. It's hard, because sometimes I feel guilty when I splurge on something just for me.

Thankfully my friends and I do share games from time to time, or have game nights at each others houses, so that helps.

I usually have more of a problem with making time to play games lately. I mean sure, I can't exactly afford splurging on all the newest releases and stuff. Last game I actually purchased on release day was Breath of the Wild (totally worth it) and then before that, I pre-ordered Arkham City on X-box 360. Considering how quick the prices on games goes down though, I think £50 is pretty steep. I could probably justify it if I knew I was gonna play it immediately and I was super excited for it, but nowadays I'd rather just wait a couple of months until it's cheaper. I mean, it's only recently I've been playing Alien Isolation and Horizon Zero Dawn (got the complete editions for both those games for only £10 and £20 respectively, which is a fucking bargain!) on PS4 and I can happily hold off buying any new games until I've beaten them. I've also got a big list of games that have also been out for some time now that I want to play as well, so again that's gonna keep me going for a good while.