Sign in to follow this  
NerdIndeed

Favorite Mobile Game

My favorite mobile game of all time is CLASH OF CLANS. It is a freemium mobile strategy video game developed and published by Finnish game developer Supercell. The objective is to upgrade your buildings and gain loots from enemy bases by attacking them. There are tons of things to do in-game like interacting with other players, joining war events, enhancing your heroes, and a whole lot more. I was addicted to it two years ago, and I must say that it is one of the most enjoyable periods of my life.

How about you guys? What is your favorite mobile game? Please do share your thoughts. Thanks!

• Cookie Monster 1

My favorite mobile game is Clash Royale. It's a player versus player battle where you use cards to summon troops and spells to damage enemy towers. You use a form of energy called elixir. Basically, whoever uses their elixir more efficiently wins. I've been playing it for a while now. It's fun and entertaining to play. 😀

Didn't want to start a new thread.  Since this discussion is about mobile games I'll share this here.

News from Electronic Arts: 

"The Sims Mobile has been nominated for Google Play’s Fan Favorite Game of 2018! ... Starting Nov. 12 you can VOTE to help them win. 🏆

(Source:  EA Facebook Page)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/editorial_collection/promotion_topic_bestofuservoting2018_tp

my favorite mobile games are Clash of clans and rules of survival. It is really a good game, especially if you have a team.