amelia88

Your favorite season?

We are rolling into winter here where I live now, and I'm not looking forward to it at all  - I really don't like the cold and the snow!

My favorite season is autumn, with the beautiful leaves changing and pleasant temperatures.

What is your favorite season?

Mine is summer, because it is really fun and I love the beach, I love travelling and I love getting out and let the sun touch my skin.

Yes I also like summer because it is very great season for me since I can do a lot of things that I cannot do for other seasons. I sometimes go to the beach and make some swimming activities during summer or having some hiking activities together with my friends and family. It is really great to have summer because it is full of fun and very enjoyable. I wish to have summer every now and then so that I can do everyday those things that  really like to do.

Actually, summers are very hot where I live and therefore I don't think Summer is a season that I would like. I love winters. I feel very fresh and energetic through the winter and you can always wear sweaters, jackets, and coats if the winters become extreme

3 hours ago, junrose123 said:

Yes I also like summer because it is very great season for me since I can do a lot of things that I cannot do for other seasons. I sometimes go to the beach and make some swimming activities during summer or having some hiking activities together with my friends and family. It is really great to have summer because it is full of fun and very enjoyable. I wish to have summer every now and then so that I can do everyday those things that  really like to do.

The same is true with me. I can do a lot of things during summer. I prefer summer to be the best season.

Winter is my favorite season no matter what. It's my favorite because I'm more comfortable in cold chilly icy weather than hot weather of summer. 

I don't feel at ease whenever the weather is hot which is something very common especially in summer seasons. 

I have lived in tropical climates (or warm-weather cities) and I lived in places where it snows. The snow is very beautiful and it's nice … as long I don't have to go outside in the snow. The autumn leaves are gorgeous. I just hate raking them up. Summer is plain old hot! I have found that no matter which part of the United States I live in, the spring season is always the nicest time of the year. Many people have such beautiful gardens.

18 hours ago, jpk0007 said:

Actually, summers are very hot where I live and therefore I don't think Summer is a season that I would like. I love winters. I feel very fresh and energetic through the winter and you can always wear sweaters, jackets, and coats if the winters become extreme

That's how I feel about summers here too. My country gets really hot in summer, so much so that some days can be really unbearable, especially when you factor in the humidity too. It's so hot and sweaty that you just want to stay indoors in the air conditioning!

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, amelia88 said:

That's how I feel about summers here too. My country gets really hot in summer, so much so that some days can be really unbearable, especially when you factor in the humidity too. It's so hot and sweaty that you just want to stay indoors in the air conditioning!

The problem is that not everyone has air conditioning. And even those who do have AC units, they don't usually use it until forced to do so. The electricity bill is very high during Summer time. That's why people usually go to the mall. Free air conditioning! 😂