Henrywrites

How much sleep do you get every day?

Sleeping everyday is something that we can say that it is supposed be an enjoyable one. However, pressures of work always make us control the way that we sleep. 

While some enjoy six hours of sleep every day, others make do with less. How much sleep do you get daily? 

I always try for 8 hours. I'm the kind of person that really suffers if I don't get enough sleep - I end up becoming really grouchy and short tempered throughout the day if I feel exhausted.

I don't mind going to bed early. It's relaxing for me to get an early night.

I get around 8 hours of sleep. But sometimes I get less if I'm busy with job related tasks. It's definitely noticeable whenever you get more than enough sleep. Getting less than 6 hours is not good. You'll feel dizzy and lethargic until you get back to your regular sleep schedule. 😇

I think most of the time I am not able to  compete the 8 hours a day of sleep when I  am on my boarding house since I keep working at night since I don't have so much thing to do and I just want to spend it doing some my online sites so that I could still be earning even in just small amounts only. I can only complete or superseded the 8 hours sleep whenever I am with my hometown together with my family because that is the only time that I am not working on my online sites. I give time for my family since it is very rare that I could go home.

Getting good sleep is very important for our health. However, sometimes we are not able to sleep due to our work commitments and jobs. I used to sleep for around eight hours in the past, but right now I am able to sleep for around six hours. However, I am going to try to get more sleep in the coming days before the lack of sleep starts affecting my health.

6 hours ago, amelia88 said:

I always try for 8 hours. I'm the kind of person that really suffers if I don't get enough sleep - I end up becoming really grouchy and short tempered throughout the day if I feel exhausted.

I don't mind going to bed early. It's relaxing for me to get an early night.

The same is true with me. I always try to sleep 8 hours a day. Its what I have been taught since I was little.

If there is nothing I have to do, I sleep betweem 8-10 hours. But if I had to do work or study, I only sleep for about six hours or lower. I am not even able to go get some sleep sometimes. I do all my work all night since it is more peaceful and quiet were I could do my work comfortably without anyone interrupting me. The only hindrance is that I get sleepy in which I have to drink coffee to counter that. After revising something that I have to submit next day, I'll go take a bath, eat, prepare, etc and listen to music on my way to school so that I won't sleepy that much. My school's curriculum includes too much attention that demands too much time.

No much sleep and it's already affecting my life in a negative way. Yesterday, I only managed 3 hours of sleep and all throughout the day I have been feeling dizzy and weak. 

A lot of things are contributing to my less sleep, which work is part of it and some other things. I hope this gets to stop sooner rather than later. 

12 hours ago, Martinsx said:

No much sleep and it's already affecting my life in a negative way. Yesterday, I only managed 3 hours of sleep and all throughout the day I have been feeling dizzy and weak. 

A lot of things are contributing to my less sleep, which work is part of it and some other things. I hope this gets to stop sooner rather than later. 

I've had times in my life where I've battled with insomnia - it sucks. If it's really bad and you can't find a reason why you can't get a good night's sleep, chat to your doctor. They can help!

28 minutes ago, amelia88 said:

I've had times in my life where I've battled with insomnia - it sucks. If it's really bad and you can't find a reason why you can't get a good night's sleep, chat to your doctor. They can help!

Yes, it's difficult when that happens. I've had a few nights where I barely got any sleep. It was very uncomfortable. Also, I've never used sleeping pills. It might not go well for people who have severe cases of insomnia. Mine was more like a sense of tiredness. Definitely far from crippling. 💡