Sign in to follow this  
Henrywrites

What time do you normally take breakfast?

According to some doctors that I have had appointments with, they kept telling me then that eating breakfast is one of the important meals that we should always eat. 

While some feel okay taking breakfast by 8am, others don't eat till 11am. What time do you normally eat every morning? 

Well I have young children who are awake early every day, so I usually have breakfast before 7am. I find that I'm usually hungry as soon as I wake up, so eating early isn't a problem for me. 

I eat it depending on what time I wake up. The usual is before 6 AM. But sometimes I eat brunch instead whenever I wake up late. I like the usual eggs and bacon. I drink fresh milk to go along with it. Much better compared to eating heavy rice. 🐱

They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and it will depend on what time you wake up. For people who wake up in the afternoon because they stayed up all night, they usually get them hours after lunch because they're already late about something.

As for me, I don't usually have breakfast since I wake up late in the afternoon so when I eat I consider that lunch already.

For me I usually take some breakfast at around  9:00- 10:00 am because it is the time that I feel hungry already, Eating very early is not one of my habit because I don't have much interest to eat in the morning which I really don't know why. Maybe if I eat a breakfast it would be very small amount of food only not unless if it is lunch time and I would surely eat a heavy meal for that.

Breakfast is definitely one of the most important meals that should never be skipped by anyone. I usually take my breakfast at around 8 am every day. I think if you take breakfast at 11 am then its not really the ideal time to have your breakfast. Breakfast is ideally taken in the early hours of the morning. We don't eat anything during the night when we are asleep and breakfast is our first meal of the day. 

32 minutes ago, jpk0007 said:

Breakfast is definitely one of the most important meals that should never be skipped by anyone. I usually take my breakfast at around 8 am every day. I think if you take breakfast at 11 am then its not really the ideal time to have your breakfast. Breakfast is ideally taken in the early hours of the morning. We don't eat anything during the night when we are asleep and breakfast is our first meal of the day. 

Breakfast meal should be heavy. It will take you throughout the day. I usually eat my breakfast at 7 in the morning.

Anytime in the morning after waking up. If I woke up at 8 am then I would eat at 8:30 am. Of course, I need enough time to cook and prepare my breakfast. Though many people especially students and workaholic people skip breakfast to avoid getting late and reprimands or sanction, I think breakfast is still important because going to work or school with empty stomach would not make them fully productive in doing their work. Food acts as a fuel to the body and helps us to function well and finish a certain task quickly without experiencing a hunger pang, impeding you to do the activity.  

I have a set hour for my breakfast and this happens because I am at work at that time, I am eating at eight am every morning. Until my breakfast, I drink a coffee without sugar.

I have been skipping breakfast for two weeks now since I started this new diet technique that I just learned about. Although many are saying that  skipping breakfast is not good for physical and mental health, I still opted to try this new diet scheme. So, this diet is called Low Carb Intermittent Fasting (LCIF) diet. So, basically, you hold off eating on certain periods, the fasting state and during feasting state you only eat Low Carb foods. So far, by just following these guidelines I was able to loose 5 kilograms in just 2 weeks. Amazing, right?