Sign in to follow this  
amelia88

Do you wear glasses/contacts?

Are any of you wearers of glasses or contacts?

I wear both but mainly contacts. I just prefer them over glasses. Sometimes depending on what I'm doing I'll wear glasses too.

How about you?

When I was still studying in college I was wearing an eye glasses but after I graduate I was not anymore using it since I find it to be uncomfortable already. I am not anymore using it since I feel that my eyes is getting blurred whenever I am wearing an eye glasses for a long period of time.

I haven't tried to use a contact lens in my entire life since I am afraid of using it that my eyes could be infected with some bacterias, although I just thought of trying to make use of it since I think it is much more convenient than having an eye glasses but after hearing some negative effects of using it I was totally convinced of not using it already.

I never experienced wearing glasses or contacts or anything to help correct my sight. Up to this day, thank God my vision is still 20/20. I always make it a point to take care of my eyes, and so far it is paying off. I hope I don't get to wear correctional eyewear up until 40.

It depends on the situation. I do not usually wear my contact lens every day because according to my optometrist, I have dry eyes and prolonged usage of contact lens would make my eyes drier which can exacerbate my vision. I wear my contact lens when I am playing basketball so I could have a higher chance of shooting the ball accurately. 

Nope, I have a clear vision. But if that time comes that i need to choose between glasses or contact lense then I would prefer contact lenses becuase I think it is fashionable and I am also not comfortable with eye glasses. 

I wear glasses instead of contacts. I can't see far with the naked eye. I've heard of many horror stories of using contacts on the web so I just opted for glasses. Even veteran contact users can't do anything about contact lenses that go to the back of the eyeball.

Sometimes I am thinking to use a contact lens  especially if I am in my office since I am also a nearsighted and I feel that I can't really really see clearly on far objects but I am just afraid that  I might experience some problems just like what other people are experiencing with the use of such contact lens.

I usually don't wear glasses, I did in the past but only for protection for any screen as TV, tablet, PC  or laptop, now, I don't wear anymore because my doctor said that I am ok and I don't need them anymore.

Well, I also use both Contact lenses and glasses. I have been using glasses for a long time now. However, Contact lenses give you much more freedom than glasses and make you look good and it also is able to give you a clearer vision. If you are able to take good care of your contact lenses, especially there hygiene then you can use them very comfortably.

Edited by jpk0007
puntuation mistake correction

I didn’t wear anything either of  the two.If you are going to ask me which i prefer more is the glasses compared to contact lenses. According to what I have read contact lenses is dangerous to our health because involves touching with our bare hands to put and remove the lenses.Furthermore, once contaminated by bacteria or any microorganism might be fatal especially to our eyes or it may lead to blindness. That is the reason why i prefer glasses than contacts.

I wear contact lens instead of eyeglasses. I am more comfortable wearing contact lens. But I don't wear them everyday. I just use them when I feel I need them to wear.