Sign in to follow this  
amelia88

Your most used apps

In this day and age of smartphones, a lot of us have favorite apps.

Which ones do you use most often?

For me it's probably my social media apps, online banking, and Google Docs.

I use quite a few. Mobile apps have come in especially handy for tickets as well, which has saved me having to stuff my wallet full of paper tickets that usually end up getting forgotten about and mixed up with more recent tickets and all that. I'd say my most used apps are: Soundcloud, WhatsApp, Messenger, G-Mail, YouTube, PlayMusic, Trainline, CardiffBus, Fatsoma and online banking.

Favourite apps are: Soundcloud, YouTube and The Big Lez Soundboard for shits and giggles.

Well, I would say that the app that I use the most these days is Facebook. Basically I use Facebook to remain in touch with my relatives and close friends. It feels good to receive responses from your friends when you post your updates and pics on Facebook.It has almost become a habit to login to Facebook every morning and also check it out before going to sleep.

The apps that I always use are whatsapp and Instagram. Everyday, I check my Instagram to see the posts of the people that I follow. I use whatsapp to communicate with my friends and relatives. 

The most used application on my phone is Wattpad because I am an avid reader. I like reading thrilling and horror-related short stories and poems. The words constructed by a creative writer draw a smile on my face and gave me an idea in how they compose an amazing idea. I do also write books in Wattpad but not a story or a poem but a scientific non-fictional book. I just like reading articles related to science because it always blows my mind and inspired me to share what I have learned to my science-lover readers.

My most used apps are YOUTUBE, Facebook, Messenger, Gmail, Twitter, Netflix, Instagram, Spotify Music

The most used app for me is Facebook, online banking and youtube. I also used an app that pays for watching videos or playing games, now I am waiting to see if they will pay me these days.