Sign in to follow this  
Andriux

Kingdom Hearts 3 Big Hero 6 Trailer Reveal

Ahead of the 2018 Tokyo Game Show, Square Enix has revealed a new KH3 teaser trailer that reveal the playable world of Disney's Big Hero 6.

On top of showing off the world, the trailer features gummi ship customization, keyblade transformations, and a few other surprises. The new trailer is available on Square Enix's offcial Kingdom Hearts YouTube page click the link below to view it! 

Kingdom Hearts 3 - Big Hero 6 Trailer

(Note: It has been said this is a partial trailer, and the complete trailer will be available at the TGS)

The 2018 Tokyo Game Show begins Thursday, September 20th and ends Sunday, September 23rd! 

• Like 1

Awesome! I remember the announcement and the poster(?) about it. But actual footage is much better!

Also, it's so trippy seeing ingame graphics nearly match cinematic levels now!

Wow I didn't see this trailer yet. I haven't watched Big Hero 6 yet as I'm not that of a fan of animated movies but it looks really good. I see that they didn't transform into the world's unique style. They kept their original forms.

On 9/15/2018 at 9:33 AM, Derek said:

Awesome! I remember the announcement and the poster(?) about it. But actual footage is much better!

Also, it's so trippy seeing ingame graphics nearly match cinematic levels now!

I do hope they keep the gameplay at this level. When Spiderman PS4 was announced, the graphics were amazing. But when they released it just a week ago, the graphics were tuned down as if the PS4 couldn't handle the graphics.