jayjaydimson

Site Feedback

The site is good, it is unique and very user-friendly, I didn't feel tired of looking for the posts. The one thing I noticed on this site is it has no email support or something? where will be the new members to ask if they are queries? 

I love thi site i can relate to everyone. I can express myself. I always get excited on reading and writing a lot of post. It jas been my hobby to share and get knowledge on this place. I feel so good after doing it.

I believe that this tab can very well serve as alternative for forum members to reach out to the site administrator with any questions about the site. From what I have seen so far, the administrator is very active on the site and so can respond to any questions dropped here. 

Hi, @Dragoon McKnight maybe we could add a few more subsections in the Square Enix discussion area? Maybe some specific game titles like the numbered Final Fantasy game? It's just a suggestion and you don't have to make it if you don't think it's right for the forum. 🙂

15 hours ago, EfficientNinja said:

Hi, @Dragoon McKnight maybe we could add a few more subsections in the Square Enix discussion area? Maybe some specific game titles like the numbered Final Fantasy game? It's just a suggestion and you don't have to make it if you don't think it's right for the forum. 🙂

Not a bad idea, I was thinking a section for the main series (I-XV) then some spin offs. Derek will be the one to make the decision on forum layout, Mister McKnight here is the Square Enix news guy!

• Thanks 1

On 9/27/2018 at 7:43 PM, EfficientNinja said:

I think it will only work when the forum has more members posting. Like enough to justify making 15? subsections for the games. The way it is now is fine IMHO.

On 9/27/2018 at 12:43 PM, EfficientNinja said:

This is actually good reminder of how the forum was set up before. There were several sections of the Final Fantasy games series from FFI to FFXV. 

So, it's going to be a great addition if such is done here as well because it will ensure posting about specific games in the right section. 

Like Beermoney said, the forum isn't busy enough to make a section for each game. What I'll probably do is make a general section for all the main series games, a section for spin-offs or a remake discussion. It's still up in the air, once we get more members then we'll add on. For the time being, they'll likely stay the same.

I'm here because one of my online friends said this was a great community. Only been here for about a week, but the site does have a good vibe to it.  I don't usually like a dark background because it's hard to read.  But it's strange.  I'm not having any problems with this theme.  It looks great and I can easily read the posts.  

On 10/3/2018 at 9:28 PM, cmoneyspinner said:

I'm here because one of my online friends said this was a great community. Only been here for about a week, but the site does have a good vibe to it.  I don't usually like a dark background because it's hard to read.  But it's strange.  I'm not having any problems with this theme.  It looks great and I can easily read the posts.  

I actually prefer dark backgrounds in most cases, but this is a good point. There's a very common medical condition that makes it harder for people to see bright text on a dark background vs. dark text on a bright background. The name escapes me at the moment, but it's part of the reason computer terminals transitioned from the Matrix-esque black and green to what we see today (That, and the fact that it's closer to reading on paper).

It would probably be a good idea to have at least one alternative site theme that suits people with such needs. People that can't read the site comfortably won't stick around long enough to make an account and post about it. 

• Like 1