wallet

Pictures

I don't know if I have a talent or not but I like to take pictures of nature, animals or people, the places I visit, etc. My friends or my family say that I have talent but I don't what to say about this,  I wait to see your opinions!

IMG-20171015-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20171015-WA0015.jpg

IMG-20171015-WA0017.jpg

IMG-20171015-WA0008.jpg

• Like 1

Looks great! Maybe some level balancing to strength shadows and highlights but the angles and composition are great!

It's not bad it just needs a bit of editing. Also the quality of the photo is  low. Try getting a dslr or anything that makes a higher quality photo. It will definitely change the outcome of your photo and makes it a lot nicer.

I also dabble in a little photography myself. The photos just need a few editing. Increase the temperature as I think it would look better if a little sun is shinning through. Also increase the contrast and turn down the brightness a bit.

Wow! They're amazing! I like seeing pictures of mountains and nature. They feel so powerful in the sense that you're transported to these places. But I'd have to agree with the others. You'll do well with a higher quality and better resolution camera. This will improve the clarity of your astounding photographs. 😃

On 9/15/2018 at 10:07 PM, wallet said:

I don't know if I have a talent or not but I like to take pictures of nature, animals or people, the places I visit, etc. My friends or my family say that I have talent but I don't what to say about this,  I wait to see your opinions!

IMG-20171015-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20171015-WA0015.jpg

IMG-20171015-WA0017.jpg

IMG-20171015-WA0008.jpg

Wow! What a nice view. Thanks for taking this picture. This is awesome.

The pictures are taken beautifully. Practice make' s perfect so I'm sure you will improve more your skills in photography.  I'm also new to photography and I'm starting to like it.

Wow, the pictures looks awesome. I always have a thing for nature especially rocks, rivers, trees and animals. We have lots of rocks deposition in our country Nigeria especially in the Northern part of the state. There is one huge rock called Zuma Rock located in our federal capital territory. It's a marvelous sight to behold. You can easily Google Zuma rock and see for yourself. 

Gorgeous pictures - it looks like such a peaceful spot! I don't think I caught if you mentioned where the pictures were taken, but it really looks lovely. I also love taking pictures on trips...seeing the world is a passion of mine and there's so much unique beauty in our world. Exploring as much of it as I can is definitely a bucket list item for me!

• Thanks 1

On 9/25/2018 at 12:27 PM, amelia88 said:

Gorgeous pictures - it looks like such a peaceful spot! I don't think I caught if you mentioned where the pictures were taken, but it really looks lovely. I also love taking pictures on trips...seeing the world is a passion of mine and there's so much unique beauty in our world. Exploring as much of it as I can is definitely a bucket list item for me!

I agree. They're really amazing. I've found that photography gives us a sense of calm. Pictures like this inspire us to appreciate the world around us. Because there's so much beauty to be found in nature. And these photographs just prove it. 😁

I'm not an expert when it comes to photography either, but I can say that the subject and the angles of your photos are amazing. It may look ordinary because of its quality but I like how you take a picture of your subject. It's so relaxing to look at those photos and maybe refreshing as well. And I'd suggest that if you ever want to pursue photography, maybe you can improve its quality. It seems like quiet foggy because of the light, I think?

The photos are nice but you could improve the quality a little bit.  Do you have a Flickr account?  I don't know much about it since I'm not a photographer but I notice lots of photographers have great work there.

Like everyone said, the photos you uploaded look great. However, I do believe it can look better with a little editing and be added a few shadows and highlights here and there. I am no editing expert, but Photoshop will surely come in handy.

Gorgeous pictures! I love the last one with the house nestled amongst the mountains. There's a few things that could be touched up like the writiing on the rocks in the first picture, but all in all some good shots.

Wow! That's an amazing pictures! I am not an expert in photography but that looks really good. Where is that place? It looks majestic there.