Jump to content
rlpzbeermoney

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Recommended Posts

Though this is a Square Enix forum, I don't think anyone is playing their games 24/7. I'm sure everyone gets tired of playing the same games for a while. We all need a breather every now and then. I want to ask, what game are you currently playing right now?

I'm currently playing Slime Rancher and Stardew Valley on the PC.

Slime Rancher is a game where you capture and tend slime creatures on an abandoned planet. It's a very cute and relaxing game. You can give mix and match different species of slimes to form a hybrid slime. You profit off the poop of these slime creatures.

Stardew Valley is inspired by Harvest Moon but with an RPG twist. In addition to the farming and taking care of animals, there is a dungeon and fiction story elements in the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just finished the main story of God of War. I just bought Spiderman on PS4 and I'm going to start playing later. I've been hearing a lot of good praises on YouTube and other reviews. I hope it is really good because God of War is just too good and I can't imagine playing a better game soon after finishing it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, EfficientNinja said:

I just finished the main story of God of War. I just bought Spiderman on PS4 and I'm going to start playing later. I've been hearing a lot of good praises on YouTube and other reviews. I hope it is really good because God of War is just too good and I can't imagine playing a better game soon after finishing it. 

I'm a broke ass guy couldn't afford a PS4 much less it's games.... I just watched playthroughs on Youtube. I hope you didn't get spoiled on anything. It would ruin Spiderman for you if you did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like moba games more. I am currently playing Mobile Legend and I already on this games for years but still not getting bored. It's a nice way to kill time. It is also the best MOBA games for me. Much more fun if you play with friends.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm currently playing "Clash Royale." It's a famous game much like "Clash of Clans."

Though, it's getting hard to play using my old phone. I'll probably get a new one soon. I'm excited to explore a bunch of other games once I have a more capable phone for gaming. I've been playing it since 2016. So I'm a bit far ahead in the competition. 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, blackmist said:

I like moba games more. I am currently playing Mobile Legend and I already on this games for years but still not getting bored. It's a nice way to kill time. It is also the best MOBA games for me. Much more fun if you play with friends.

Honestly, I would so like to play that game. But the problem is my phone. It can't handle the graphics and other necessary stuff for it to function well. After downloading, either the game won't load or it lags so much that it crashes. You'd need a good gaming phone for playing games like that. Hope to play it soon. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still play Final Fantasy 15 every now and then and I do enjoy any little time I invest in playing the game. Fortnite is also a game which still tops my current gaming chart. I don't think I would be quitting the game anytime soon. Then I'm combining playing Top Eleven Football Manager with these other games because it's a football game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nowadays, I hardly play games but if ever I have some free time I play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. A first-person shooter wherein you play as a soldier following a campaign (Task Force 141) to hunt down Vladimir Makarov, the leader of the Russian Ultranationalist party.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Currently got WoW and Overwatch taking up most of my gaming time. Kingdom Hearts 3 and FF7 remake will be on my rotation when they're out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 9/24/2018 at 7:08 PM, NerdIndeed said:

Nowadays, I hardly play games but if ever I have some free time I play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. A first-person shooter wherein you play as a soldier following a campaign (Task Force 141) to hunt down Vladimir Makarov, the leader of the Russian Ultranationalist party.

I recommend Black Ops for a Call of Duty game to play whenever you're bored. MW2 is just to gloomy and depressing looking unless you're a big fan of WWII and history and whatnot. It's a much better "fun" COD game. The colors are vibrant and Nuke Town is a blast to play even with bots.

I'd just pirate the game since it's a Triple A game but that's just me. :classic_tongue:

Edited by rlpzbeermoney

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am playing the God of War game on mobile and I have to admit that this is one of the best games that you are going to play since the graphics and the way that they set everything is definitely one of the ways that you will enjoy gaming as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/2/2018 at 3:52 AM, Derek said:

Currently got WoW and Overwatch taking up most of my gaming time. Kingdom Hearts 3 and FF7 remake will be on my rotation when they're out!

Specially, I am waiting for FF7 remake to be out for I have heard a lot about it. You see the way that the campaign for it is going and you get to understand how popular the original version used to be among Final Fantasy lovers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, rlpzbeermoney said:

I recommend Black Ops for a Call of Duty game to play whenever you're bored. MW2 is just to gloomy and depressing looking unless you're a big fan of WWII and history and whatnot. It's a much better "fun" COD game. The colors are vibrant and Nuke Town is a blast to play even with bots.

I'd just pirate the game since it's a Triple A game but that's just me. :classic_tongue:

LOL, I'll probably pirate it too. Thanks for the suggestion man, I'll go check out Black Ops, and see if its recommended system requirements match what I have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Pretty soon I’ll play RDR2 until my dumb obsession with KHUX will suffice haha! 

However, I would love to get into Star Wars: The Old Republic as well just need a copy of Windows for my MacBook’s boot camp.

Edited by Andriux

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have just recently discovered this interesting mobile game called Shadow of Death: Dark Knight. It is a RPG stickman fighting game. Why it is interesting? Because I find it really enjoying game. There are actually a lot of things that you need to remember in order to upgrade your character in this game. Honestly, I'm not really fond of so much features in a game but I become addicted to it eventually. And I also play this game together with my friends, in fact they are the one who introduces me to the game and it is a good thing also that I like it. We talk a lot about it and we learn from each other as well because we share what we know. You can also check it out guys if you are a fan of a stickman game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2018 at 12:08 PM, NerdIndeed said:

Nowadays, I hardly play games but if ever I have some free time I play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. A first-person shooter wherein you play as a soldier following a campaign (Task Force 141) to hunt down Vladimir Makarov, the leader of the Russian Ultranationalist party.

Call of duty is a nice game that you won't get tired of playing. Most of my friends here have not gotten tired of this game and it's one of the best when it comes to action games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Henrywrites said:

Call of duty is a nice game that you won't get tired of playing. Most of my friends here have not gotten tired of this game and it's one of the best when it comes to action games. 

I agree the franchise releases good games that are hard to beat. Someone recommended to check out Black Ops, and I'm still looking for sources where I can download it for free because I'm a cheapskate, LOL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, NerdIndeed said:

I agree the franchise releases good games that are hard to beat. Someone recommended to check out Black Ops, and I'm still looking for sources where I can download it for free because I'm a cheapskate, LOL.

Some of the top games are pretty difficult to get on a free. One of the reasons is that you are not going to enjoy doing it and noticing that you got a version that is having issues at the end. Better to buy a used one instead of this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Henrywrites said:

Some of the top games are pretty difficult to get on a free. One of the reasons is that you are not going to enjoy doing it and noticing that you got a version that is having issues at the end. Better to buy a used one instead of this. 

I'll do take note of that. I'll try to browse sites where I can buy used games for less. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/10/2018 at 11:57 AM, mitan143 said:

I have just recently discovered this interesting mobile game called Shadow of Death: Dark Knight. It is a RPG stickman fighting game. Why it is interesting? Because I find it really enjoying game. There are actually a lot of things that you need to remember in order to upgrade your character in this game. Honestly, I'm not really fond of so much features in a game but I become addicted to it eventually. And I also play this game together with my friends, in fact they are the one who introduces me to the game and it is a good thing also that I like it. We talk a lot about it and we learn from each other as well because we share what we know. You can also check it out guys if you are a fan of a stickman game.

Games that have got multi-player options are always good for people that enjoys playing with friends and family. The good side is that you are always going to enjoy the fun of it as you either beat or get beaten by the people that you play with. This is one reason that I think Shadow of death is an awesome game to play. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×