Jump to content
FFExtreme Forums
rlpzbeermoney

What's Your Favorite Pokemon?

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, Steve5 said:

And I wonder how they'll keep the show going. In fact, they've already adapted it to a more anime look. Have you seen the new shows? I've been seeing pictures of it on the internet for some time. I'll probably check it out later. Maybe it's better than the original series. 😀

What we have now is far more better than what was invoke back then and the reason for this is that the technology behind the production is way more advanced and complex than ever from what was used before. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Martinsx said:

What we have now is far more better than what was invoke back then and the reason for this is that the technology behind the production is way more advanced and complex than ever from what was used before. 

That's right. Everything's so clear and detailed right now. Back then, graphics were fuzzy and standard definition. But I still know some people who liked the original animation. It gives them a sense of nostalgia when the series had just started. If I'm not mistaken, it's around early 2000's. 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, my favorite pokemon is Jigglypuff! I think you guys already know why. It's because he is very cute, looks fluffy, and pink. I like it also that he loves to sing which is one of my habit now and his habit of leaving some doodles on the face who falls asleep by his song. I may sound old school and not totally a fan but I really feel it that my heart goes to jigglypuff. If only I can do it too in real life what he does when somebody falls asleep when he sings. Just kidding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Steve5 said:

That's right. Everything's so clear and detailed right now. Back then, graphics were fuzzy and standard definition. But I still know some people who liked the original animation. It gives them a sense of nostalgia when the series had just started. If I'm not mistaken, it's around early 2000's. 😀

Exactly, gamers are now very interested in having a well made and graphically esthetic output when it comes to such items. 

Remember the first toys we used back then? How crude they were but look at what's going on now with the recent production, they look very exquisite. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, cmoneyspinner said:

 

Pikachu because it was the first Pokemon I was introduced to by my kids.

My son loved Ben 10 so much but the very first time I had him bought the unique yellow Pikachu, he never let it out of his site for 2 months. 

He practically go anywhere with it, even to school and he sleeps with it at night. He was 100% attached to his Pikachu. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Martinsx said:

Exactly, gamers are now very interested in having a well made and graphically aesthetic output when it comes to such items. 

Remember the first toys we used back then? How crude they were but look at what's going on now with the recent production, they look very exquisite. 

That's probably the first thing about the current generation. They really focus on the design aspect of things. Previous designs were more about how the game functioned. So you can see how games back then were more about game play than aesthetics. 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me my favorite Pokemon is pickachu because of its thunder volt power which is very strong and powerful. I like the fact that pickachu is really cute and I feel amaze whenever I see it.  I like the way pickachu sing because it is very lovely, as if I am just hearing a voice of a baby. I really don't what is something in pickachu which makes me feel attracted to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/30/2018 at 1:06 PM, Steve5 said:

That's probably the first thing about the current generation. They really focus on the design aspect of things. Previous designs were more about how the game functioned. So you can see how games back then were more about game play than aesthetics. 😄

Well, from from my perspective, you can't really blame this generation for wanting something more good looking, well designed and more appealing than what we used to be accustomed to. 

Leisure industries now understand this very well and they work so hard to ensure that their customers or clients are satisfied appropriately with their products and services. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Martinsx said:

Well, from from my perspective, you can't really blame this generation for wanting something more good looking, well designed and more appealing than what we used to be accustomed to. 

Leisure industries now understand this very well and they work so hard to ensure that their customers or clients are satisfied appropriately with their products and services. 

I think it's a good thing that they've improved greatly in terms of aesthetics. It's really a priority for modern gamers. But I still hear other players who notice that sometimes they sacrifice good game play for the sake of appearance. Simplicity in mechanics can elevate a game if done well. Fancy graphics is just a plus. 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Steve5 said:

I think it's a good thing that they've improved greatly in terms of aesthetics. It's really a priority for modern gamers. But I still hear other players who notice that sometimes they sacrifice good game play for the sake of appearance. Simplicity in mechanics can elevate a game if done well. Fancy graphics is just a plus. 😄

With games, we are only going to looking forward with improving what we have already in terms of graphics, plot and softwares, not stuck in the past level of our time with the new generation. It's what's intended obtainable with the production of Final Fantasy games we play today. The new ones looks better than the old series. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...