Sign in to follow this  
EfficientNinja

What is your favorite world in Kingdom Hearts?

Hello, FFExtreme Forums!

I would like to know what your favorite worlds are in the Kingdom Hearts universe. I'm sure some of you are kidding if you're going to say it's Atlantica. 😄

My favorite would be Hollow Bastion because there are great scenes there and a major part of Kingdom Hearts' story took part in that world.

My favorite world is also Hollow Bastion. But since it's your pick, I'll go with Twilight Town. It set this really mysterious tone in the start of KH2. It's iconic for me. I love the bell tower? where Roxas, Axel and Xion hang. It's also the town that introduced the Sea Salt ice cream! I also remember salivating whenever they show it on screen.

Actually, I don't have a favorite place, maybe a place where I like to spend more time is Traverse Town because beeing something old makes me nostalgic.

No world tops Atlantica. I always have so much fun there. Atlantica at the very least prepared you for how the last few bosses played out like Chernabog and final form Ansem.

My most loved world has dependably been Hollow Bastion on Kingdom hearts 1, I cherish the outline of the world over the best world subject in the whole amusement.  And in Kingdom Hearts 2 my favorite world was The World that Never was for indistinguishable reason from Hollow Bastion, awesome plan over the best world topic.

My favorite world is Castle of Dreams. It is based on the setting in the film Cinderella which is my favorite fairy tale. This world is just magical. 

Hollow Bastion means everything to me! I was upset that we didn’t get a chance to revisit the castle in KH2, radiant garden was cool nonetheless.

13 hours ago, Andriux said:

Hollow Bastion means everything to me! I was upset that we didn’t get a chance to revisit the castle in KH2, radiant garden was cool nonetheless.

It's like a town that symbolizes the cross over between Disney and Square Enix. It has the serious tone of Final Fantasy mixed with some of the goofiness of Disney in general in the form of crazy design.

My favorite world in Kingdom Hearts is probably Hollow Bastion, which seems to be a fan favorite. I also enjoyed  Agrabah because I loved Aladin as a kid and it brought back a lot of memories. I recently purchased the Kingdom Hearts bundle for my ps4 and cannot wait to start playing!