Sign in to follow this  
FireAndIce

Where would you like to live on Final Fantasy?

The different planets seem to be very unique with features with appeal or put off many people.

OK, has this always been your opinion?  If so, why did you change your mind?  Are there any new places you'd like to see on the game?

AlexandriaByTheSteeple.png

I would like to live in the Kingdom of Alexandria, especially in Alexandria where Princess Garnett lives. Alexandria seems to be a very lively place with a beautiful castle and lots of nice houses and interesting people.

latest?cb=20120608191300

If not in Alexandria, I would be content to live in the peaceful village of Dali. The place is small but it also looks very calm and relaxing. It would be a great place to just sit back and watch the sunset with a loved one.

On 10/9/2018 at 8:05 AM, limberg said:

AlexandriaByTheSteeple.png

I would like to live in the Kingdom of Alexandria, especially in Alexandria where Princess Garnett lives. Alexandria seems to be a very lively place with a beautiful castle and lots of nice houses and interesting people.

latest?cb=20120608191300

If not in Alexandria, I would be content to live in the peaceful village of Dali. The place is small but it also looks very calm and relaxing. It would be a great place to just sit back and watch the sunset with a loved one.

The peaceful village of Dali is one that I am hoping that I can get to live in. I mean when you noticed that the characters used in this place are nice people makes me wish this is reality.

Cosmo Canyon. Imagine how fucking magical it would be just chilling around the fireplace, enjoying some good beverages with good company and good music (preferably from someone good at singing and playing guitar or some other acoustic instrument) under the night sky.