FFExtreme Forums
FireAndIce

Comparing Final Fantasy Enix to Other FF

What do you feel are the pros and cons?  What FF game of the past do you think mostly resembles Enix in play and design?    Do you feel like playing that game prepared you for Enix?  

As long as the plot, character and storyline of the Final Fantasy games is good, I don't have any problems playing it. Although, some series are better than some in terms of plot but we all have what we look out for in any FF games we want to play. Some seek love while others seek adventure, it depends on our individual preferences. 

10 hours ago, FireAndIce said:

What do you feel are the pros and cons?  What FF game of the past do you think mostly resembles Enix in play and design?    Do you feel like playing that game prepared you for Enix?  

I'm a bit confused by this question as well. Do you mean comparing games when Squaresoft and Enix were separate companies? When they were split, Enix had Dragon Quest and the Lufia series, do you mean to compare FF games to the old ones?

• Like 1

On 9/19/2018 at 7:49 PM, Dragoon McKnight said:

I'm a bit confused by this question as well. Do you mean comparing games when Squaresoft and Enix were separate companies? When they were split, Enix had Dragon Quest and the Lufia series, do you mean to compare FF games to the old ones?

It's true that his thread question isn't clear or specific enough to understand the angle from which one can give a decent response to the question. Hopefully, the poster would come back and make his or her question more clear so that we can understand it well and give answers to the best of our knowledge.