Martinsx

Forum theme looks great

Good day Administrator. 

I would like to take this opportunity to appreciate the efforts you have invested in the forum after its recent updates, the theme looks great now with the dark color. It's not that the former one doesn't look good but this one is better. 

Good job. 

• Like 1

I agree. The theme looks great! One small suggestion though. Is it possible to move the background/Noctis' face a little higher so his face is visible on the clear part of the dashboard? If it is a lot of work to do, it is fine for it to stay like this too.

Thanks a lot, Admin(s)! 😄

Edited by EfficientNinja
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Martinsx said:

Good day Administrator. 

I would like to take this opportunity to appreciate the efforts you have invested in the forum after its recent updates, the theme looks great now with the dark color. It's not that the former one doesn't look good but this one is better. 

Good job. 

I agree. The theme is perfect for gamers and those interested in Final Fantasy. Most of us prefer a dark theme since it's easier to read stuff. I also like the polished feel of the entire forum. Definitely looks professional. 🙂

On 9/19/2018 at 6:25 AM, EfficientNinja said:

I agree. The theme looks great! One small suggestion though. Is it possible to move the background/Noctis' face a little higher so his face is visible on the clear part of the dashboard? If it is a lot of work to do, it is fine for it to stay like this too.

Thanks a lot, Admin(s)! 😄

yeah, I plan to rework the code for this in an upcoming theme update. Thanks 🙂

• Like 1

On 9/21/2018 at 1:54 AM, Derek said:

yeah, I plan to rework the code for this in an upcoming theme update. Thanks 🙂

Personally, I think that you have done a great job already but the ball is still in your court to decide on which upgrades to still add to the site and I'm always looking forward to seeing the site get better and better. 

• Like 1

Yes I also agree that the theme looks great and attractive especially for new members like  me. The theme looks cool and very convenient, as if I am playing on a playground. This is one of those things that I am looking for a site, the theme looks perfect and clean which is really essential for gamer like. Thumbs up for doing a great job, just keep it and no wonder really simply amazing.

On 9/30/2018 at 1:49 PM, junrose123 said:

Yes I also agree that the theme looks great and attractive especially for new members like  me. The theme looks cool and very convenient, as if I am playing on a playground. This is one of those things that I am looking for a site, the theme looks perfect and clean which is really essential for gamer like. Thumbs up for doing a great job, just keep it and no wonder really simply amazing.

Exactly! Some people do complain about dark themes but no, not for me because I see dark colors as classic color and legends stick with the dark color because it adds a sense to maturity in anything it's being used in. 

This is a good observation by @Martinsx as the black theme looks quite cool and nice. I believe that most of the members of the forum are also happy about this nice theme and I have to say that it is great that the administrator is doing a nice work. I hope he keep doing the best for we are happy to keep contributing better!

16 hours ago, Henrywrites said:

This is a good observation by @Martinsx as the black theme looks quite cool and nice. I believe that most of the members of the forum are also happy about this nice theme and I have to say that it is great that the administrator is doing a nice work. I hope he keep doing the best for we are happy to keep contributing better!

Yeah, it's totally agreeable that black or dark themes looks way better than most theme's colors I have seen so far but we can't exclude the possibility of some people who are color shy and might not fancy dark color theme. 

There was a forum where I saw the owner set the site in such a way that the members can choose the color they prefer to see the site as their own default theme. 

Honestly, I have no idea how the old forum looks like but I would like to commend the theme that looks perfect for this kind of forum.  The dark color is just right! I find it very engaging to post comments and new thread.