Haslamendo

Final Fantasy VII to be on Playstation "Classic" Console

Following in the footsteps of Nintendo, Sony has announced that it will be releasing a scaled down version of its original console that includes some of fans' favorite games.  The console will include twenty games, anchored with Final Fantasy VII.  Although the whole library has not been revealed yet,  Ridge Racer Type 4, Tekken 3, Wild Arms, and Jumping Flash have also been announced.  I'm looking forward to see which other titles will be announced, any ones you guys are hoping for?

The console is to be released this December and will also include two of the original PSX controllers.  These are the ORIGINAL controllers, meaning there are no analog sticks.  I haven't played any of these games without analog support and I'm not sure how that will translate...

But do I really need to play FFVII again? .... Yeah, probably.

https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/playstation-classic-december-20-games/

I'm excited for this console. Though we haven't got the specifics on how can we load games in it. I understand that there's a few games already preloaded in the system. Can it play PS1 discs? Do the memory card slots work?

I'm excited to play all the classic games I used to play back then. FF included.

I have been a fan and user of Playstation console and I try as much as possible not to miss out getting any great game that gets released on the game. So, as I own both Playstation 2 and 4, and have also being a good fan of all Final Fantasy games, I'm never going to miss out on playing the classic release on the games too.