Sign in to follow this  
NerdIndeed

What do you think of Ardyn? Final Fantasy XV

Robbed of his throne, forgotten and ignored by everyone he ever helped. How bad is that? In my honest opinion, I think he is not wrong and has all the right to do what he did.

That is just one sad story of a man. 😞

What do you guys think?

Hes got a good reason to be angry. Still, he went after the ancestors who had little to do with it aside from being blood related, and consumed the world in an apocalyptic darkness, causing mass suffering just for revenge. If people get mad enough, they seem to disregard life to claim justice. That made him a good villain.

A good villain, no question about that, but in some way tragic. I can't wait to play him on his DLC which talks about his backstory on why he joined the dark side.

I think he's a great villain too. He isn't wrong because he has the right to have his revenge. His throne was stolen from him and from his perspective, Noctis' family are the bad guys. I hope they release his DLC soon so we'll know more about his story.

On 9/27/2018 at 8:12 PM, EfficientNinja said:

I think he's a great villain too. He isn't wrong because he has the right to have his revenge. His throne was stolen from him and from his perspective, Noctis' family are the bad guys. I hope they release his DLC soon so we'll know more about his story.

Yes, I'm hoping for them to finally release it. I badly want to know too. Well, it somehow disappoints me knowing that Noctis' family are the bad guys. But I don't dislike Ardyn either.

You can't make a man lose everything that concerns him and expect him to be happy. This is the story of  Ardyn and I am really disappointed to see how everything worked out for him. I think he is the perfect example of how someone from the darker side should be reacting. 

Im suprise. To state that he wound up reviled in light of the fact that he needed to genuinely help other people and did as such, that is a story that doesn't bode well and it resists the genuine idea of profound helping other people is something to be thankful for not a detestable thing. The story is as irregular as saying great is terrible and awful is great. In any case, I think about whether Square Enix intended to depict Ardyn as insatiable as far back as the astral picked him.

I think It would make sense to assume that he became cursed because of his greed and nothing more. He cured those people not because he genuinely cared about them.  It all led him to become too cursed to rise as a result.