NerdIndeed

Is it possible that the car used by protagonists in Final Fantasy XV be created in real life?

Without adding in the flying capability, I think cars in Final Fantasy are feasible. I see concept cars on car shows now and then so it's not like something you can't make. Sure it may take time. But I believe that it's something that can materialize in the possible future.

However, the issue is less whether it can or cannot be made. Yeah, sure it can but instead whether or not any government would allow it to be street-legal. Safety policies and regulations can be tight-fisted on the body design of modern-day cars.

What do you guys think?

Edited by NerdIndeed

I think that anything and everything is possible with the use of technology in our current world today. I'm actually a huge fan of sci-fi movies and I have seen quite an incredible inventory with crafts used in such movies. 

So, on thinking or asking the question if the cars used by protagonists in Final Fantasy games would possible in reality, I strongly believe so. It's not a matter of if but when it will come into use. 

Having it in real life is not going to be easy unless you are looking at using it for special purposes such as fighting wars and the rest. You really have to see it from the angle of safety for everyone when talking of making the car for real life purposes. 

I think that anything is possible these days, they made a flying car so, why not to create this car?  Maybe the cost would be a bit higher but the automobile industry cannot be stopped by this factor.

Anything is possible, specially when it comes to Japan. I have seen many other more complex things come to life. This car could be a walk in the park , that is if any huge firm decided to get in to it. If batmobile can come to life, then this one can surely be recreated.

If you've got deep enough pockets, sure.

Of course, if you're willing to settle for the look without the gear, you could get it yourself right now. Again, if you have deep enough pockets.

ff15_audi_r8_1.jpg

ff15_audi_r8_5.jpg

I don't know about you, but personally, damn. 

On 10/10/2018 at 3:30 AM, Kuzma said:

If you've got deep enough pockets, sure.

Of course, if you're willing to settle for the look without the gear, you could get it yourself right now. Again, if you have deep enough pockets.

ff15_audi_r8_1.jpg

ff15_audi_r8_5.jpg

I don't know about you, but personally, damn. 

Wow! That's one great looking car, and let me also say damn.

Sure I can buy something similar to this one, or this exact model perhaps. The only thing that's stopping me is when I realized my pockets were not deep enough. Just like you said.

Edited by NerdIndeed