wallet

Make money online

1 hour ago, NerdIndeed said:

I am familiar with bitcoins, but I would say I am a novice regarding how it works. I know that funds can be transferred to a bitcoin wallet and not PayPal right? Can you suggest bitcoin faucets where we can earn substantially?

Yes that is right, I have no problems with that so far. I have some bitcoin faucets that I am working now and I will share it to you. I just don't know if you will loved it. Please do visit the following links and give it a try. Please don't hesitate to ask me if ever you have some questions and clarification. It is a pleasure to be of help even in just simple ways.

1.http://www.coins4claim.com/?r=3AZeMoBwXg9vPU13f7f8a8AvWNANd4T54N

2. http://alinafaucet.win/?r=3AZeMoBwXg9vPU13f7f8a8AvWNANd4T54N

3. https://mrbtcfaucet.win/?r=3AZeMoBwXg9vPU13f7f8a8AvWNANd4T54N

4. https://bittube.me/ref/9336

I'm not a big fan of those faucet sites of Bitcoin. I have found that my antivirus sometimes detects some program called NOT-A-VIRUS something after me going to FreeBitcoin for my hourly spin. I've read somewhere that they are using a small percentage of your computer's computing power to mine coins. It may be free but that's what they are not telling you.

I am no big fan of Fiverr because the platform takes 20% of your potential earnings. For me, that is too much.

Damn. I was thinking of making a Fiverr service myself, designing logos, prinouts and flyers. I didn't know they take 20%. I thought it's just a small fee like $0.5.

4 hours ago, anyone01 said:

You can try UserTesting it pays you whenever you review a certain application or websites. Each test pays around $5 to $10 per review. Usually the test can usually can take about 5 to 20 minutes depending on the task given to you. The payment of tests depend upon the kind of you apply for. If the test requires you to talk more or to spend more time on it, then you get paid more. Goodluck!

I don't like the idea of them recording your face during a review. From my knowledge they require you a mic and webcam right? It just seems weird to me or that I'm just camera shy. Plus it would seem weird for me narrating what I'm doing all alone. It would make me look like a crazy person.

I also joined the Digital Global forum a few weeks ago and I am actively working there everyday during my free time because it is very fun and interesting there. I learned a lot of knowledge regarding some legit ways to make money online. It is a legit and well paying forum since I was already been paid by the site. It feels great to be paid since I feel that all my hard work and efforts are now worth it.

7 hours ago, NerdIndeed said:

I am no big fan of Fiverr because the platform takes 20% of your potential earnings. For me, that is too much.

I agree.  20% is too much.  I use SEOClerk.com.  It's just like Fiverr.  But they don't skim a lot from your earnings.  However you can't withdraw until your reach $15.  I found this forum through Postloop and  i subscribed.  But from what I can tell anybody can sign up to become a member and they don't have to go through Postloop.  There are other ways to sign up.

20 hours ago, NerdIndeed said:

I am familiar with bitcoins, but I would say I am a novice regarding how it works. I know that funds can be transferred to a bitcoin wallet and not PayPal right? Can you suggest bitcoin faucets where we can earn substantially?

Bitcoin is a great way to make money online if you can actually get a good faucets cryptocurrency site that can actually pay you for investing your time and effort on the site mining cryptocurrency. 

One thing that is common in all these faucets sites is that it's too hard to reach cash out threshold making it difficult for people to earn. 

Making money online was one of my favorite hobby before because I feel relax and motivated for the whole day, but as time goes by it is now becoming as one of my daily routine because it feels great to be paid for doing some work to some online sites. Besides it is a good addition to my monthly earnings since it helps me to pay for my monthly bills which is really good.

On 10/8/2018 at 9:16 PM, rlpzbeermoney said:

Damn. I was thinking of making a Fiverr service myself, designing logos, prinouts and flyers. I didn't know they take 20%. I thought it's just a small fee like $0.5.

No. They do take a dollar for every 5 dollar gig. Hence the name Fiverr (from five). I am sure there are a lot of lesser-known platforms out there that I am not aware of, I'll do more research and share it with the community if I get good results.

8 hours ago, Martinsx said:

Bitcoin is a great way to make money online if you can actually get a good faucets cryptocurrency site that can actually pay you for investing your time and effort on the site mining cryptocurrency. 

One thing that is common in all these faucets sites is that it's too hard to reach cash out threshold making it difficult for people to earn. 

I see, then if it's not as easy as you put it. I might not venture into the industry and not even try it out. But what about mining? How does that work? Forgive me if my questions don't make any sense, it's just that I am very unfamiliar with it.

On 10/8/2018 at 8:44 PM, junrose123 said:

Yes that is right, I have no problems with that so far. I have some bitcoin faucets that I am working now and I will share it to you. I just don't know if you will loved it. Please do visit the following links and give it a try. Please don't hesitate to ask me if ever you have some questions and clarification. It is a pleasure to be of help even in just simple ways.

1.http://www.coins4claim.com/?r=3AZeMoBwXg9vPU13f7f8a8AvWNANd4T54N

2. http://alinafaucet.win/?r=3AZeMoBwXg9vPU13f7f8a8AvWNANd4T54N

3. https://mrbtcfaucet.win/?r=3AZeMoBwXg9vPU13f7f8a8AvWNANd4T54N

4. https://bittube.me/ref/9336

Hey man, thank you. I highly appreciate it. I'll go check all those links out, and I hope you don't mind if I send you a message if I have further questions. Sir, once again, thanks a lot.

3 hours ago, NerdIndeed said:

No. They do take a dollar for every 5 dollar gig. Hence the name Fiverr (from five). I am sure there are a lot of lesser-known platforms out there that I am not aware of, I'll do more research and share it with the community if I get good results.

I guess it depends on the person if they're okay with it. It's interesting that they made it like that. It might help them with supporting the continuous function of the site. It seems like an okay site. Lots of professionals looking to earn a living. 🙂

On 10/8/2018 at 9:34 PM, junrose123 said:

I also joined the Digital Global forum a few weeks ago and I am actively working there everyday during my free time because it is very fun and interesting there. I learned a lot of knowledge regarding some legit ways to make money online. It is a legit and well paying forum since I was already been paid by the site. It feels great to be paid since I feel that all my hard work and efforts are now worth it.

Wow. How is it there? I can't sign up still. It's requiring me to enter a code. Can you help?

On 10/9/2018 at 7:39 PM, rlpzbeermoney said:

Wow. How is it there? I can't sign up still. It's requiring me to enter a code. Can you help?

It feels good to be there, I can easily earn a dollar everyday If I am active on the site. I also managed to be paid a few days ago which is really good and motivating to have. I really don't know about that code but yo can try to sign up under my link. https://digitalglobal.com/community/members/junrose123.94/

On 10/9/2018 at 9:18 AM, NerdIndeed said:

Hey man, thank you. I highly appreciate it. I'll go check all those links out, and I hope you don't mind if I send you a message if I have further questions. Sir, once again, thanks a lot.

Yes you are welcome for that, please feel free to ask me for everything you want to know and I would be glad to help as long as I am available. I wish you luck and hope you earn more.

17 hours ago, NerdIndeed said:

I see, then if it's not as easy as you put it. I might not venture into the industry and not even try it out. But what about mining? How does that work? Forgive me if my questions don't make any sense, it's just that I am very unfamiliar with it.

When you get into some of these faucets cryptocurrency sites, you would required to carry out some task on the site which come up at some specific hourly intervals. 

You will keep repeating the process till you reach the threshold for withdrawal, then you can cash out your Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. 

6 hours ago, junrose123 said:

It feels good to be there, I can easily earn a dollar everyday If I am active on the site. I also managed to be paid a few days ago which is really good and motivating to have. I really don't know about that code but yo can try to sign up under my link. https://digitalglobal.com/community/members/junrose123.94/

@junrose123 @Martinsx

Here is a screenshot of when I try to register on the site. Could you guys help me with this activation code?

Screenshot (61).png

7 hours ago, Martinsx said:

When you get into some of these faucets cryptocurrency sites, you would required to carry out some task on the site which come up at some specific hourly intervals. 

You will keep repeating the process till you reach the threshold for withdrawal, then you can cash out your Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. 

I see, so it's similar to a microtask site. However, are these tasks given to you on odd hours of the day? What is the minimum threshold to cash-out?

21 hours ago, Steve5 said:

I guess it depends on the person if they're okay with it. It's interesting that they made it like that. It might help them with supporting the continuous function of the site. It seems like an okay site. Lots of professionals looking to earn a living. 🙂

Yes, of course, I am well aware that the site needs to charge freelancers a little amount of money to make the business stay afloat. However, it would be an advantage for a freelancer if the site bills the employers instead. Or a different kind of business model (like having ads) wherein it's a win-win situation for everyone involved. That's just me.

• Haha 1

Yes, of course, I am well aware that the site needs to charge freelancers a little amount of money to make the business stay afloat. However, it would be an advantage for a freelancer if the site bills the employers instead. Or a different kind of business model (like having ads) wherein it's a win-win situation for everyone involved. That's just me.

I agree. It would definitely be more beneficial if they did that. It's kind of overwhelming to see so many options for different jobs. I wonder how they go through all that. They probably pick the ones with the best ratings and most suitable to them. 😀

15 hours ago, NerdIndeed said:

I see, so it's similar to a microtask site. However, are these tasks given to you on odd hours of the day? What is the minimum threshold to cash-out?

Yes, it's something like that. It just gives you time gaps on when to come back and repeat the task on daily basis. So, you already know how many task you can complete in a day. 

I can't even remember the minimum threshold for cash out in one of sites I used back then because it's been a while. 

16 hours ago, rlpzbeermoney said:

@junrose123 @Martinsx

Here is a screenshot of when I try to register on the site. Could you guys help me with this activation code?

Screenshot (61).png

I now understand what you are trying to say. Believe me, I have tried getting in contact with both the site owner and his chief staff/moderator but I haven't gotten any feedback from either of them till now. 

Maybe they shutoff new members entry at the moment or something else but let me not speculate till I hear from them. 

Be patient alright. 

19 hours ago, rlpzbeermoney said:

@junrose123 @Martinsx

Screenshot (61).png

Oh I see and how sad since when I signed up on the site before I did not encountered such registration code, maybe I will check that out and ask for the assistance of the admin of DG community so that I can help you with your queries.  Please do have some patience to wait for a while, I will inform you once the admin take a reply on my queries. 

Hello @junrose123 and @Martinsx. I have successfully joined the site. Thanks for the concern. I just had to e-mail the admin. It turns out they just wanted to let a few members join at a time because majority of the people who join go inactive right away. I have this gut feeling it's going to shut down soon as I've read a post from the staff saying they were about to shut down but he gave it one more chance? It's very similar to a site I've posted to but now I can do chit chat in the DG Business section and they'll still pay me. The other site doesn't have that feature. I hope it doesn't close.

I'm sorry @Martinsx. I know you were the one who referred first. I even tried to register on the site without any referrals but turns out it looked at the cookies and the last link I clicked was junrose123's link.

On 10/11/2018 at 7:46 PM, rlpzbeermoney said:

Hello @junrose123 and @Martinsx. I have successfully joined the site. Thanks for the concern. I just had to e-mail the admin. It turns out they just wanted to let a few members join at a time because majority of the people who join go inactive right away. I have this gut feeling it's going to shut down soon as I've read a post from the staff saying they were about to shut down but he gave it one more chance? It's very similar to a site I've posted to but now I can do chit chat in the DG Business section and they'll still pay me. The other site doesn't have that feature. I hope it doesn't close.

I'm sorry @Martinsx. I know you were the one who referred first. I even tried to register on the site without any referrals but turns out it looked at the cookies and the last link I clicked was junrose123's link.

Well that is nice that you are now on the site, I see that you are active there. Jut keep it up and for sure you will get paid by next month during the 1st  to 5th day of the month. Just continue to post on the site until you reaches 100 posts so that you can see how much already you earned from the site. It is really a great site since the pay rate is good compare to other forums that I joined before.

1 hour ago, junrose123 said:

Well that is nice that you are now on the site, I see that you are active there. Jut keep it up and for sure you will get paid by next month during the 1st  to 5th day of the month. Just continue to post on the site until you reaches 100 posts so that you can see how much already you earned from the site. It is really a great site since the pay rate is good compare to other forums that I joined before.

I envy your ability to churn out topics and comments every single hour. I can't pull stuff from my butt like that on command. I get fatigued coming up with content for many forums. But I think you're the person the staff was mentioning in his update post about people only posting random things for the money and not contributing to a positive forum.