FFExtreme Forums
wallet

Make money online

On 10/11/2018 at 4:12 PM, Martinsx said:

Yes, it's something like that. It just gives you time gaps on when to come back and repeat the task on daily basis. So, you already know how many task you can complete in a day. 

I can't even remember the minimum threshold for cash out in one of sites I used back then because it's been a while. 

I like this kind of site. It's very simple yet functional. You get to earn money through the accumulation of your daily efforts. Who wouldn't want that? I'm glad we have these options for extra income. 😀

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, Steve5 said:

I like this kind of site. It's very simple yet functional. You get to earn money through the accumulation of your daily efforts. Who wouldn't want that? I'm glad we have these options for extra income. 😀

Well, in as much as you get daily tasks to carry out on such cryptocurrency mining sites, it still takes ages before you can get to minimum threshold for withdrawal and most times, those on the site give up mining because it may appear they can't actually reach the withdrawal limit sooner or later. 

• Haha 1

This site is great! You share your thoughts and get ideas from others and earn money at the same time. The pay may not be high but this extra income is still a big help. Honestly, I learn a lot of things from different forums. I become aware of things that I did not know before.

21 hours ago, rlpzbeermoney said:

I envy your ability to churn out topics and comments every single hour. I can't pull stuff from my butt like that on command. I get fatigued coming up with content for many forums. But I think you're the person the staff was mentioning in his update post about people only posting random things for the money and not contributing to a positive forum.

I think you can also do it if you will just have some patience and time management. I was been working to some forums before and I find it hard to deal with them because of my limited time online since I  am also doing my offline job during day time. That is why I think of some  ways on how I could deal with my online sites and I remember the time management strategy that was taught to us during college days that no matter how busy you are as long as you have time management, you can do whatever you want to do. I am glad that it was really effective and lead me to an increase of my online earnings every month.  Honestly i just adopt those posting strategy to some active members that I encountered before. When I was new on the site I was posting quality contents but as time goes by seeing other members post which are low in quality but  still earning some points that leads me to adopt their posting strategy.  

11 hours ago, Martinsx said:

Well, in as much as you get daily tasks to carry out on such cryptocurrency mining sites, it still takes ages before you can get to minimum threshold for withdrawal and most times, those on the site give up mining because it may appear they can't actually reach the withdrawal limit sooner or later. 

Yes, that seems to be the drawback. It's fine for me. Most of us just like the idea of getting a little extra cash. So, at least, it's something. It's interesting that others seem to have mastered the use of cryptocurrency. 😀

12 hours ago, junrose123 said:

I think you can also do it if you will just have some patience and time management. I was been working to some forums before and I find it hard to deal with them because of my limited time online since I  am also doing my offline job during day time. That is why I think of some  ways on how I could deal with my online sites and I remember the time management strategy that was taught to us during college days that no matter how busy you are as long as you have time management, you can do whatever you want to do. I am glad that it was really effective and lead me to an increase of my online earnings every month.  Honestly i just adopt those posting strategy to some active members that I encountered before. When I was new on the site I was posting quality contents but as time goes by seeing other members post which are low in quality but  still earning some points that leads me to adopt their posting strategy.   

Yeah but don't you also experience writer's fatigue? Sometimes, just posting a couple of posts in, I'm already tired thinking up what to post. I'd postpone it to a day where I have the motivation to post. I get that I need to post to earn money, but if the topics you have to post to are repetitive and not engaging, it really drains you. Pulling stuff out of your butt just to post is really tiring.

I really think you are the one the admin is referring to in his post about people spamming the forum with topics & posts that don't contribute to the forum in any way. He closed 2 of your topics already, even the one about top poster earning incentive.

7 hours ago, rlpzbeermoney said:

Yeah but don't you also experience writer's fatigue? Sometimes, just posting a couple of posts in, I'm already tired thinking up what to post. I'd postpone it to a day where I have the motivation to post. I get that I need to post to earn money, but if the topics you have to post to are repetitive and not engaging, it really drains you. Pulling stuff out of your butt just to post is really tiring.

I really think you are the one the admin is referring to in his post about people spamming the forum with topics & posts that don't contribute to the forum in any way. He closed 2 of your topics already, even the one about top poster earning incentive.

In as much as some people are posting poor or low quality contents, it never goes well to follow in their footsteps because you may end up getting caught up in the act and be banned from the forum. 

Some people are just lucky with the forum administrator being one who isn't too rash because had he been such, a lot of people would be banned already from the site for messing up. 

1 hour ago, Martinsx said:

In as much as some people are posting poor or low quality contents, it never goes well to follow in their footsteps because you may end up getting caught up in the act and be banned from the forum. 

Some people are just lucky with the forum administrator being one who isn't too rash because had he been such, a lot of people would be banned already from the site for messing up. 

The admin gives off a vibe that a teacher that's almost about to explode due to her misbehaving students. Very tense situation and I'm almost afraid of commenting now. There might be a lot of members in the past, but now I observed that only a handful are left and it's like those 5 are the ones conversing with themselves. I can't help but sometimes my posts are just for the sake of posts. I know the admin doesn't like that but with the content of the forum being that way and me looking to earn points for money, I have no choice sometimes.

9 hours ago, rlpzbeermoney said:

Yes I know that, but it is not only my topic that were closed since there are also other members who have more than that of mine if you will just take a look on the site, I have just no option since it was the trend there before you joined the site and I am just following what they are doing. If you are not satisfied with my posts then I have no problems with that. Just continue what you are doing if you know it is much better than ours since I don't mind  other people's business as long as I am doing with my work. You are acting as if that I am just the only one doing that way, but in reality most of them are doing that way. 

On 10/14/2018 at 10:24 AM, rlpzbeermoney said:

The admin gives off a vibe that a teacher that's almost about to explode due to her misbehaving students. Very tense situation and I'm almost afraid of commenting now. There might be a lot of members in the past, but now I observed that only a handful are left and it's like those 5 are the ones conversing with themselves. I can't help but sometimes my posts are just for the sake of posts. I know the admin doesn't like that but with the content of the forum being that way and me looking to earn points for money, I have no choice sometimes.

Personally, where I was informed that some posters are making a grave mistake with how they post is my posting back to back replies in one post. I was actually informed that it's a 100% spam on the site. I will be honest, I have tried that in the past but currently, I'm well aware of the fact that it's not good to the site and I encourage us to refrain from doing it. 

Making money online is really great because it can help us to pay for our daily or monthly expenses if we are earning good from it. I am glad that because of making money online I am able to buy those things that I want without the need to  use my offline earnings for my personal and important needs. I will try my best to spend more time in it if possible so that I can earn more from it everyday.