Sign in to follow this  
Dragoon McKnight

FFXV, Terra Wars Collaboration Patch

FXmSSQf.jpg

I got up today to notice a new patch had downloaded for FFXV. I had nearly forgotten that a free patch was being added to promote the upcoming mobile game Terra Wars and the new Tomb Raider game.

Terra Wars is being developed by Mistwalker, a team of Ex-Square Enix developers. The company is now working alongside SE to develop the upcoming mobile game. Square Enix had added a crossover quest with Noctis and Sarah, a protagonist from Terra Wars, who get pulled into another world. The quest can be accessed in Chapter 5.

As for the other patch content? If you're playing the multiplayer section of FFXV called Comrades, players will get to rock out in Lara Croft's outfit from Tomb Raider. There's also an Alienware styled shield you can pick up. 

Personally? I won't be chasing the shield down. I'll be hitting up that spiffy looking new quest though.

• Thanks 1

Too bad I already sold my Final Fantasy XV copy to my friend. I got the day one edition and finished the game without any of the patches. I guess Final Fantasy XV gave me a lesson to not buy the game early because chances are, it is far from completion and there are more DLCs to come.

Ffxv had a rocky production and it was still unfinished when it was finally released. Personally as a rule I dont mess with day 1 deals for that very reason. Either production was a mess or companies over hype a game.

5 hours ago, Dragoon McKnight said:

Ffxv had a rocky production and it was still unfinished when it was finally released. Personally as a rule I dont mess with day 1 deals for that very reason. Either production was a mess or companies over hype a game.

Yup. Lesson learned for me. I got too hyped during its release because it was long awaited. I even went to the game store early because sometimes the stocks are limited during day one here even if I pre-ordered it.