darkeclipse21

Last Person to Post Here Wins

Busy working on site-wide user menu and a topic posting plugin for each news story. I had to tell the forum software to use the root domain and not the subdomain to help in this, which likely has forced people to have to login again. Sorry 😧

I may delay notifications and messages from being available outside of the forums depending on complexity and my desire to get the new site online asap. If FFE picks up and does well, I'll likely make a completely custom CMS for it later on. But for now, just hacking stuff together!

Also, I know this isn't relevant to the previous replies here but it's the spam forum soooo... I'M WINNING.

Double post cause spam.

I just changed how the logo is rendered. Now it should look crisp on high resolution phones! Whoo!

At least it looked blurry on my iPhone. It was super annoying!

"Last poster wins" threads are hardly anything new. The very concept of message boards have been around since 1970's and FFE has been around since 1999. This thread is a call back to an older FFE spam game thread to just encourage some interaction. I wouldn't be surprised if the people on here now (2018) knew nothing about SquareGamer until you guys brought it up. Hell, reading the your posts on FFE is how I came across your flame war thread and then found the old 2007 thread about "stealing" and something about name copyright? 

I don't mind SG people being here but if any of you end up flaming or otherwise being intentionally abusive, that's another thing.That's not exclusive to SG members, that's to anyone that makes use of services on our servers. nick13 has been permanently banned for obvious trolling and flaming, brought to here from that SG thread.

It's petty to hold a grudge against a small community with a new site owner that has no ties to what the previous owners may or may not have done. So, can we just not do this and be adults?

Hey! I resemble those blatant refrences to my internet persons! XD And uhh... just use emotes cos thats ma face and/or emotion at the time=/ If I didn't use emotes my posts would be heavily self narated and even weirder.....

Also, lack of posting cos hooked on games again.

And uhh... turns out some one in town is trying to access my account cos when i tired to sign in it said I was locked out and I had an email telling me that some douche had five failed attempts-.- Wankers>.

On 9/13/2018 at 7:07 AM, Dragoon McKnight said:

Last.

I last harder.

What in the actual hells does this even mean and why do i find it so damned funny?! XD

Also also

Me'sa winnings me thinks, yes.

13 hours ago, GRAV said:

Hey! I resemble those blatant refrences to my internet persons! XD

Oh, that was in response to some people doing a flame war against FFE earlier this week. I ended up banning them because I'd rather less activity than blatant garbage posting, trolling (30-somethings passing as 13 year old personas), and toxicity over some feud 15-20 years back or whatever. Not sure but eh. I don't mind how long or short posts are, it's all about intent.

Good to see ya back! And no pressure. Feel free to post whenever you can 🙂 

Oh, and I'm back in the lead! Or wait, the last? I dunno how this works.

I am in but what can I win? I am joking, besides I am sure I will not be the last person who will post here. I am new in this forum and I hope I will make new friends, I like your post is funny in a strange way!

Does anyone here know anything about kpop? The are having a great popularity now. I love kpop bands and their music . I want to know if anyone here know about them.If their are gamer ang kpop lovers.

I couldn't get into Kpop. I know a few people that love it, but it's not for me, aside from some of the girl's being pretty hot. But that's about it. The important thing we need to realize is... 

Last.

KPop culture is really something. It boomed in my country the most. I do find people who do like Kpop to be quite the eccentric. Even I don't understand the appeal of Kpop. I'm even confused in some ways. So Korean men are allowed to wear girlish make up and girlish attire and still be called straight? Male Kpop stars act like girls and kiss each other and still are straight? This is what most girls post about and it makes me even more confused.

Korean girls are hot though.

Last.

• Like 1

On 9/15/2018 at 11:01 AM, Derek said:

Oh, that was in response to some people doing a flame war against FFE earlier this week. I ended up banning them because I'd rather less activity than blatant garbage posting, trolling (30-somethings passing as 13 year old personas), and toxicity over some feud 15-20 years back or whatever. Not sure but eh. I don't mind how long or short posts are, it's all about intent.

Good to see ya back! And no pressure. Feel free to post whenever you can 🙂 

Oh, and I'm back in the lead! Or wait, the last? I dunno how this works.

XD Ma bad. Probably shoulda quoted. That blatancy was to eclipse and Nell.

Crayon Pop for the WINZ!!

No! No last. Only WINNING!

guess who's back after a long several weeks and remembers her password again ayO B)

also i'm winning what uuppp

• Like 1

I do believe I'll take the lead for now. Or can you even call this a "lead" ?

This is a weird thread. But I've also seen this in other forums. Funny how simple topics often yield more replies. It could be considered a cool off for those who'd like to join the fun. I guess I could say I'm currently the winner. 🙂

Haha, this made me laugh - I love being the winner for something so simple...and yet I still feel proud! :classic_biggrin:

On 9/26/2018 at 6:24 PM, Steve5 said:

This is a weird thread. But I've also seen this in other forums. Funny how simple topics often yield more replies. It could be considered a cool off for those who'd like to join the fun. I guess I could say I'm currently the winner. 🙂

Probably because a specific topics have an end game/final point. Whereas something like this is so open ended that almost any comment can create a new chain of replies. That and anyone can de-rail a topic by spearheading it with a new one and thus continue the thread.

Come on DOOOOOOWWWWWWNNNNN and claim your prize with a total value of WINNING!

On 9/26/2018 at 3:54 AM, Steve5 said:

Weird thread indeed.  I saw this thread when I first became a member.  I didn't contribute because I didn't know what to say.  I still don't know what to say.  😕

On 10/4/2018 at 1:02 PM, cmoneyspinner said:

Weird thread indeed.  I saw this thread when I first became a member.  I didn't contribute because I didn't know what to say.  I still don't know what to say.  😕

It's pretty much just random nonsense that we post here. Welcome to the spam section! 

Also...

Last.