darkeclipse21

Last Person to Post Here Wins

Looks like I'm lost in the wind with wining any day since I'm just getting to find out about this thread of last post wins the day. 

Seems like I have got a lot of targeting to do from now on and hopefully I can win a day. 

I really like to post here because it is very convenient and easy to have, it is as if I am just posting to my social media accounts. It feels great to be here and  having some leanings while interacting with other members. It is really cool to stay here during my vacant time.

I am happy whenever I am able to sign in.  Even though I feel like a fish out of water, this forum gives off a nice vibe!  I like it!  I think I also feel good because it's raining outside right now. 😀

I don't really have anything to say, and I'm just following the rules that stated the last person who posts here wins, so... I hope no one comments after this.

Fear this comment for it be after ye!

WINNING HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! XD

Edited by GRAV
Horible grammaz

By the powers of LAST POST I declare this land as WINNING!!

Looks Like I'm winning for today 🙂 Like a super ninja warrior of the shadows. I hope now that I won that a new final fantasy tactics is made 😛

23 hours ago, GeorgeDr said:

Looks Like I'm winning for today 🙂 Like a super ninja warrior of the shadows. I hope now that I won that a new final fantasy tactics is made 😛

I win again. Victory.

....I'd love for another tactics game. The first one is my shit.

On 10/27/2018 at 12:52 PM, cmoneyspinner said:

I never win this game.  But I'm going to post here anyway.

As the only previous winner (quite literally i was the last person to post in the last iteration of this forum and there for was the winner) I can quite accurately say that you really don't want to win as it means the death of this here fourm place thing.

Alsos...... meesa winining!

I really want ti win something, even if this is a stupid game I am gonna win hahaha

On 11/2/2018 at 3:32 PM, GRAV said:

As the only previous winner (quite literally i was the last person to post in the last iteration of this forum and there for was the winner) I can quite accurately say that you really don't want to win as it means the death of this here fourm place thing.

Alsos...... meesa winining!

well I am the last one who posted here, so I think I am the winner, not you. hahahaha

23 hours ago, nrnlss said:

well I am the last one who posted here, so I think I am the winner, not you. hahahaha

*lamenting sigh* Victory is such a short lived thing. One minute ye be win and lord and the next ye be lost and sour.

BY THE POWERS OF THE UNIVERSE!!

I!! AM!! WINING!!