Sign in to follow this  
wallet

Soundtrack

There are people who earn a lot of money by creating soundtracks for games, I have never made one because I am not good at this, in fact, I have no special talent. I must help my son to create a video for his school, is about the environmental issue and I need a soundtrack, do you have any idea for this? It would be against the law if I would just take a song and add to the video?

If it's just a video presentation, you can take a song from another movie and video game and it should be fine. Companies generally only care if you're making money while using their music. I'm not sure if there are any laws prohibiting it in other countries, but I wouldn't think so.

That being said, just hit up YouTube and search the type of music. If he's looking for something steady to go with a video about the environment, there are tons of movie and video game tracks he can use.

One of my favorites:

On 10/4/2018 at 10:29 AM, Dragoon McKnight said:

That being said, just hit up YouTube and search the type of music. If he's looking for something steady to go with a video about the environment, there are tons of movie and video game tracks he can use.

That was a great suggestion.  Even I searched and founds lots of music.  I also found this article:  10 Awesome Places to Find Background Music for Video

If your son has to upload to Youtube just for school, it's fine. Put the video on Private and Youtube won't change the music due to copyright issues. Though, if your son plans to publish it to the public, there's royalty free background music on the Youtube app itself and you can change the music in your video in the video editor of the Youtube app.