Sign in to follow this  
EfficientNinja

Kingdom Hearts [1.5] + [2.5] + [2.8] Collection coming to PS4 on October 30

qr13wnyiadq11.jpg

I saw a post on Reddit about the release of another Kingdom Hearts game collection. I think it's supposed to be a recap before they release the final game. I might get a copy of this so I can refresh my memory of the game before Kingdom Hearts 3. 😄

That's a solid 100 hours of gameplay at a leisurely pace right there. I might do it but work really takes a toll on my time. I don't think I can finish even a single game over a weekend. Though I'm surprised they were able to cram like 6 games in there? Is the PS4 Disc that advanced?

On 10/12/2018 at 11:40 PM, rlpzbeermoney said:

That's a solid 100 hours of gameplay at a leisurely pace right there. I might do it but work really takes a toll on my time. I don't think I can finish even a single game over a weekend. Though I'm surprised they were able to cram like 6 games in there? Is the PS4 Disc that advanced?

Yup. It would take a lot of time to finish these long games. I think I'll be playing this during my Christmas holidays to recap before Kingdom Hearts 3 gets released. The PS4 Blu-rays' capacities are either 25GB or 50GB. If it doesn't fit in these discs maybe the other games could be downloaded if you have the disc.

I watched a Youtuber purchase this bundle digitally. $99. If you play now, you can finish the game on time until January playing casually. I think you should just skip playing the DS game if you're going to play this. The pixelated graphics doesn't do the cutscenes well. At least with this version, it's remastered. More stuff to cry about.